WE WANT THE BUSH!!!!!!!

hambo said:
I have to admit, thought the reunion was a bad idea and jesus, I hate to be right!!! What the fuck were you thinkin of Charlie and Scott, Huh? Saw you at Download and I want the proper Anthrax playing, not a band who look like a jaded comeback-band-who-can't-play-anything-exciting-anymore. Being a fan since Fistful of Metal, when John Bush joined and Sound of White Noise hit me, jesus christ was partying again!! You guys had the potential unleashed at long last and every album since has just been outstanding due to your live gigs making that music even better. We stuck with ya and watched ya crowds get bigger and better - breakthrough gig was touring with Motorhead and getting such a fucking great feedback, jesus we were speading your music around like the disease it should be, bringing along a base of infested individuals who could only spead you more. Unforgetable concerts, John Bush trully made Anthrax breathe. Instead, now we have the return of the wailing poodle and Micheal Jackson's twin!!! Do us a favour and put us out of our misery - ditch the nostalgia and get John and Rob back to doing what you are so fucking great at: Metal Trashing, Hard Playing, Pure Fucking Rock!!!!!!! Now that would be Anthrax as I love em and I will return to enjoy a crackin night out! There is only one Bush we trust in America, Johnny Come Home, NOW.
:headbang:

aliasp said:
Bring back Julio or Die

new album coming out. Speak Spanish or Die.
Yes totally - Fuck Joey, Fuck John!!! Never liked either and never supported either. :Spin:

Like Dutchy said fuck all you whiny pussies. :loco: :D