for Anders (or anyone with knowledge) Are Matamps basically Orange Amps?

how much does the matamp/orange shape your sound?

I recently managed to find a demonizer pedal and I'm looking into getting a more powerful tube amp.. so just wondering, when you record in the studio do you use the matamp, or is it more down to gt3+demonizer?

I JUST GOT a demonizer... (second hand 150 quid)

Fantastic pedal, I recon anyone who loves the heaviness of THCD gets on of these pedals, blows you away..

great choice by the way Anders.. nice pedal!

I JUST GOT a demonizer... (second hand 150 quid)

Fantastic pedal, I recon anyone who loves the heaviness of THCD gets on of these pedals, blows you away..

great choice by the way Anders.. nice pedal!

if it was any other pedal I'd say you overpaid for a second hand one but...you gotta love them tubes...I knew a friend who used to have one and it had a dynamite sound...i kind of broke contact with him so i don't know if he still owns it. cost him quite a bundle too.

yea its not a cheap pedal buy any means, I managed to get it second hand and it was HALF PRICE!!..

I get a bit obsessive with my sound and I actually run it into a Seymour Dunac Twin tube (ha yes another 2 valve) which gives the sound of a valve amp, its actually quite an amazing combo because the Demonizer give the distortion then the Seymour gives the warms of a clean valve channel.. an the ban dim in now love it (finally) coupled with the GT-8 and Im lost in the love of sound..

by the way anders didnt you just get a new G- system thing worth a grand? hows that working out?