Jacob777

Nov 22, 2011
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Next Saturday at First Ave.

As I Lay Dying
The Devil Wears Prada
For Today
The Chariot

Starts at 5:30pm, doors open at 5:00pm. And it's $25 at the door, or $32 (or somethin) to get em early online.

I already got my tickets. The lil extra was worth it to make sure I can get in. Been wanting to see For Today again for a while, and I think this is the only time this year they'll be in MN.

As I Lay Dying is the main act, along with TDWP. Gonna be an awesome show.

I'm a little confused...it costs more to get the tickets earlier? Is that common practice in the US? Or is just that for online purchases?

Yea it's a couple extra bucks for "convenience" plus the shipping charges.

There's a couple other options like printing them, or picking them up at the event door with ID and credit card proof. But as far as I know, they all charge a lil something extra.

But the bigger question for Minnesotans is: when is Lance King going to reunite with Gemini?

Wow, now *there's* a blast from the past that I didn't anticipate seeing on a board like this!

Sadly, Gemini pre-dates my time in the Minneapolis scene. I would have loved to have seen it back in the day.

Yea, show was amazing. The Chariot did put on an awesome show too. Guitarist jumped into the crowd with his guitar after telling folks to spread out, lol. That was pretty wild to see him playing down there. The end of their set was pretty awesome too. Like in the last 5 min. or so while they were closing out with an instrumental, about every minute, the singer would take a piece of the drummers drum kit till he was just down to his snare and bass kick. That was pretty sick. He was jammin.

The rest of the show was really good too, even though For Today only got in about 5 songs (that's mainly who I came to see), everyone else was amazing too.

Hopefully Theocracy will make an appearance here sometime in the future ^_^ If they came here with Impending Doom, that would just be the ultimate. I bet the show they had in Costa Rica was epic.