Hey guys, I need more bands that sound like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Try non-Christian bands also.

Seeing you like metalcore try.......

At The Gates(all metalcore bands rip off these guys)
Old-In Flames
Dark Tranquility
ABHOTH!(only demos but I can upload them for you.
Entombed
Dismember
Amorphis
Amon Amarth
Agoraphobic Nosebleed
D.R.I

You missed out Dry Kill Logic?

They are the only recent Metalcore band worth listening to. Aside from Norma Jean.

Caliban is the only decent one listed here that I didn't already know about.

Seriously, you guys are still showing me all of the Death Metal bands.

To be more specific, my favorite bands are Parkway Drive and August Burns Red, so see if you can find something like that, thanks.

Check out Killswitch Engage then. Caliban sounds EXACTLY like them on "the Undying Darkness". You also might like Devilinside.

Caliban is the only decent one listed here that I didn't already know about.

Seriously, you guys are still showing me all of the Death Metal bands.

To be more specific, my favorite bands are Parkway Drive and August Burns Red, so see if you can find something like that, thanks.

Are you deaf.....

I am sorry not everything is squeaky clean.

Listen to At The Gates. Period.

Haste the Day
Inhale Exhale
August Burns Red
Unearth
Darkest Hour
Suicide Silence
All That Remains
As I Lay Dying
Arch Enemy
A Day To Remember
Blessthefall
The Devil Wears Prada
Escape the Fate
Neaera
It Dies Today
Parkway Drive
and a lot more shit like that

I know many of these bands are completely different but this is just the taste of music I like, can you lead me to some more bands? thanks :headbang:

I dislike most of those but you may like the following:

Cannae
Caliban
My Ruin
Candiria
Converge
Hatebreed
Dry Kill Logic
Watch Them Die
Turmoil
Bleeding Through

Diecast
Go for their later releases, "Tearing Down Your Blue Skies" or "Internal Revolution". They've got mostly clean vocs.
Check out Scar Symmetry too. They're pretty much all clean.

Haste the Day
Inhale Exhale
August Burns Red
Unearth
Darkest Hour
Suicide Silence
All That Remains
As I Lay Dying
Arch Enemy
A Day To Remember
Blessthefall
The Devil Wears Prada
Escape the Fate
Neaera
It Dies Today
Parkway Drive
and a lot more shit like that

I know many of these bands are completely different but this is just the taste of music I like, can you lead me to some more bands? thanks :headbang:

:erk:

:ill:

:puke:

I feel unclean just seeing this list. To much angsty metalcore. At least you didn't say Bullet For My Emo. :puke:

Step one of the metalcore cleansing: Throw out all that shit (you'll probably skip this one)

Step Two of the Metalcore Cleansing: Get Colony by In Flames, Slaughter of the Soul by At The Gates, In The Arms Of Devastation by Kataklysm, and With Oden On Our Side by Amon Amarth

Step Three of the Metalcore Cleansing: Go back to step one, then get your lameass tattoos removed and grow some hair

You are now clean
:):):):):):):):):)

I feel unclean just seeing this list. To much angsty metalcore. At least you didn't say Bullet For My Emo. :puke:

Step one of the metalcore cleansing: Throw out all that shit (you'll probably skip this one)

Step Two of the Metalcore Cleansing: Get Colony by In Flames, Slaughter of the Soul by At The Gates, In The Arms Of Devastation by Kataklysm, and With Oden On Our Side by Amon Amarth

Step Three of the Metalcore Cleansing: Go back to step one, then get your lameass tattoos removed and grow some hair

You are now clean

1) I find it pretty hilarious that you're telling this person to throw out all the metalcore 'shit' yet you recommend Slaughter of the Soul, which is basically what all the metalcore bands rip off in the first place.

2) Here's an idea, don't recommend anything that could even be considered correlated with metalcore if you want to steer the person off that 'shit'

i like christian metal

Alethian
Extol

I suggest you open your mind a little bit & work on letting some of the shit these guys are recommending you grow on you a little bit before you write it off. It may take months, but if you work on it you will eventually dislike a lot of the crap you listen to. You did have 1 or 2 all right bands on your list though.

You are now clean
This is like trying to cure cancer by giving the patient AIDS.

i second Becoming the Archetype!

and I recommend Divinefire which is christian power metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.