For Australian Fans

Likewise got it from the UK (LTD edition) and also $5 cheaper with postage.

Likewise got it from the UK (LTD edition) and also $5 cheaper with postage.

Typical, hey.............JB usually are good with release dates and stuff, probably the local distributor. JB usually sells it a little earlier, so we can hope. :D

Here in Germany I can buy it - or should I also wish, PRE-ORDER it?! :lol: -on iTunes, with "delivery" on the 16th ...

Will I get bullied for buying it on iTunes digitally instead of ordering the cd?

:
Here in Germany I can buy it - or should I also wish, PRE-ORDER it?! :lol: -on iTunes, with "delivery" on the 16th ...

Will I get bullied for buying it on iTunes digitally instead of ordering the cd?

:lol yeah I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm old enough to remeber the introduction of CDs. So called indestructable.......The vinyl community were saying that records sound better (which they do with a good turntable) and now it's the same with mp3s vs CDs. Of course CDs sound better but a 320 MP3 sounds decent enough and the fact that you can have your entire collection on a digital device that you can take anywhere is great. I'll put up with a slight loss in quality for that.

:

:lol yeah I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm old enough to remeber the introduction of CDs. So called indestructable.......The vinyl community were saying that records sound better (which they do with a good turntable) and now it's the same with mp3s vs CDs. Of course CDs sound better but a 320 MP3 sounds decent enough and the fact that you can have your entire collection on a digital device that you can take anywhere is great. I'll put up with a slight loss in quality for that.

+

I was asked by my mother to clean out our shed (moved away ten years ago, but still have some stuff stored in the shed). Realised I had basically old clothes and old ... cds. I mean, what should I do with the cds? I have them all digitally stored.

Never thought I was gonna consider getting rid of them. I mean, the booklet ... the album cover ... the feeling of having something concrete in my hands. They still sound better in general but from listening on my iPod when I go running, I can not tell if the sound comes from a cd or if I purchased the music through iTunes (yes - I don't dare trying illegal downloading ...).

Never thought I was gonna leave the cd! :popcorn:

+

I was asked by my mother to clean out our shed (moved away ten years ago, but still have some stuff stored in the shed). Realised I had basically old clothes and old ... cds. I mean, what should I do with the cds? I have them all digitally stored.

Never thought I was gonna consider getting rid of them. I mean, the booklet ... the album cover ... the feeling of having something concrete in my hands. They still sound better in general but from listening on my iPod when I go running, I can not tell if the sound comes from a cd or if I purchased the music through iTunes (yes - I don't dare trying illegal downloading ...).

Never thought I was gonna leave the cd! :popcorn:

You can give your cd's to me! I'll pay the postage!

You can give your cd's to me! I'll pay the postage!

I'll check out what I have at home, maybe there is something of interest!

I live some 2,000 km away from my parents home though, and not sure when I have the possibility to get home next time.

If you can provide me with a list of all 8 versions available, I think I can buy 1 cd ...! :lol:

USA: CD + LP
Germany: CD, DIGICD, Ltd. DIGI+7, Splatter LP, Yellow LP
Australia: Ltd. DIGI CD

+ There is a US 'metallic digi book' too, that I haven't ordered (yet).