For Australian Fans

+

I was asked by my mother to clean out our shed (moved away ten years ago, but still have some stuff stored in the shed). Realised I had basically old clothes and old ... cds. I mean, what should I do with the cds? I have them all digitally stored.

Never thought I was gonna consider getting rid of them. I mean, the booklet ... the album cover ... the feeling of having something concrete in my hands. They still sound better in general but from listening on my iPod when I go running, I can not tell if the sound comes from a cd or if I purchased the music through iTunes (yes - I don't dare trying illegal downloading ...).

Never thought I was gonna leave the cd! :popcorn:

At least with the CD you get that physical experience and you can choose how itunes rips your CD for best quality, best of both worlds. Having said that I'll be getting the CDs and going through itunes to support the boyz. :kickass:

Has anyone over here got their hands on it yet? I went into JBs this mornig and they're saying Friday still....

Picked the standard edition up today from JB's, and the deluxe is on its way from the UK as I type!!!

Must do the same Timmy. Gonna go get the Standard edition locally and wait til my deluxe version arrives from the UK.

Picked the standard edition up today from JB's, and the deluxe is on its way from the UK as I type!!!

i preorderd ltd edition but they had standard version which i bought anyways,also purchased on itunes,saves me from fucking around with the last song,its a seperate song the coversong,i'll shop around and get it on record just because it kicks so much ass.

Got my Copies today from JB. Got the standard and the Digipack with New Noise. Awesome art work. My son's happy now he has the lyrics!