For Kobi

Seya

New Metal Member
I apologize beforehand if this is not the appropriate place for this type of request, but I could not find any other way of contacting Kobi directly.

I just ordered a Mabool T-Shirt about half a week ago, and I have already sent the money. My ticket number is 1089788466. Unfortunately, I made a mistake with the size of the T-Shirt — I need to get an M instead of an L. Kobi, can you please change my order from Mabool T-Shirt [L] x 1 to Mabool T-Shirt [M] x 1? I would really appreciate it if you could do this for me.

Thank you very much beforehand, and once more, I apologize for making such a request here.

Peace to you all!

Hello Artem, my friend,

I found your order record in our database. I will contact to Kobi and warn him about it. I think that he didn't get your cash yet. When he got it, he will send "Mabool T-Shirt [M]". Dont worry about it. You will get right order...

Also you can send your request to orphaned-land@lycos.com. It is fast way to access to us...

Thank you for your order and support to Orphaned Land

..with Love

Welcome in Seva:wave: and stay in;) . As our Holy Webland said, there is no worry about your order. OL and people who stands beside them are serious and professionals!!! :)

Thank you very much, brothers!

I am really glad to receive so much responsiveness and kindness here :) Thanks especially to Holy Webland for telling Kobi and the e-mail address. It will be very helpful in case some other problems arise.

And thanks for so much welcoming! I'll try to join the board as soon as I will be finished with my exams :))

Hello Seya, my friend

I contacted to Kobi. He didnt receive your order yet. He will send you a Mabool T-Shirt with M size when he got your order.

And please write us everytime, not when a problem arise only. Thank you very much...

Hey...spotted this thread and thought Id drop a line.....I tried to order some CDs from the Webark and Ive been waiting for my email for like 10 days. How can I get these cds??
Mabool rules. Lucky I have my galoshes.

Hello guardian26,

When you finished your order, system sends an email to you for instructions and sends an email to me for notice about your order. There might be a problem while you ordering. Can you please contact me via orphaned-land@lycos.com and tell me your name and surname and what you ordered?

I will check for your record in our database... If I found it, I will tell system to send again the instructions to you... I am sorry for the problem.

...with Love