:( for me too

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
What the hell's going on? I just learned about a week ago that my grandfather is sick, and this morning my mom called to tell me he's got kidney cancer that has spread into his lungs and bones. As of right now, he's still his normal old self and in no pain, although he gets confused easily and frequently. The docs are saying that his condition will deteriorate very quickly, so I'm leaving this weekend to Wyoming to go see him (for probably the last time) before it gets too bad. :( :( :(

March 2007 is going to go down as one of the shittiest months ever. Sucks... he's the greatest grandpa anyone could have ever had. Major bummed :(

What's really scary is that my uncle (my grandfather's son) died of the very same cancer when he was in his 40s. I guess it's time to start getting checked out every year.

Thanks everyone. Fortunately I do have countless awesome memories and a huge family to share them with, so that's definitely a positive. He's also 83 years old and has never had any major health issues before, so he's had a long good life.

And we also get to go hang out with him for a little bit again too and that's something that not everybody has the chance to do, so we've got a lot of things to be positive about.

I'm gonna miss him big time though.

Hey Kevin,
I'm sorry to hear that. Have fun with him in his last days. I'm glad you can go see him. It is always good to be positive about things.
this month has been crazy for a lot of people man.

Oh Kev.............. I'm so sorry... :(
old age is so hard... not fair sometimes....

*hugs*

What the hell's going on? I just learned about a week ago that my grandfather is sick, and this morning my mom called to tell me he's got kidney cancer that has spread into his lungs and bones. As of right now, he's still his normal old self and in no pain, although he gets confused easily and frequently. The docs are saying that his condition will deteriorate very quickly, so I'm leaving this weekend to Wyoming to go see him (for probably the last time) before it gets too bad. :( :( :(

March 2007 is going to go down as one of the shittiest months ever. Sucks... he's the greatest grandpa anyone could have ever had. Major bummed :(

What's really scary is that my uncle (my grandfather's son) died of the very same cancer when he was in his 40s. I guess it's time to start getting checked out every year.

So sorry to hear that! Hang in there hun!

RIP Grandpa :(

wyoming00.jpg