FOR SALE: COB Flag/Banner

Darkest Maiden

***** whoring is for gays
Nov 26, 2005
I live in your mother's arse.
Hello guys. I don't know if this is the correct place to post this link but please feel free to move this post if need be and I'd like to give my apologies if it must be.

I'm going to move very soon and I have a COB Something Wild flag that I'd like to sell to a lucky COB fan. I've listed in on Ebay, as it's the quickest and easiest way. It's a quick sale, it has to go by next week!

2ii7pea.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Children-of-B...cmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Flags?hash=item3efacf4028

I thought I'd post this link here in case any of you guys are interested. Thanks x

I'll have to place a bid on that tomorrow when I've got some cash in my bank, it looks pretty awesome!

I also have this and I could sell cuz I don't like it. I prefer colours like blue, green and black in my room. I can sign it for a little extra. :D

It's also 2-3 times the size of the normal flag. Too bad there's none of these from HB or FTR. This is a Swedish pirate however.

It's also 2-3 times the size of the normal flag. Too bad there's none of these from HB or FTR. This is a Swedish pirate however.
I've seen them from HB, FTR, AYDY and BD. There's also a crossed scythes one and I think one other that I can't remember.
However, none of them have any of the band on them, they're just album covers and such. Is the flag that the TS is selling still in production? I've looked elsewhere on the net and not found anything :(

I've seen them from HB, FTR, AYDY and BD. There's also a crossed scythes one and I think one other that I can't remember.
However, none of them have any of the band on them, they're just album covers and such. Is the flag that the TS is selling still in production? I've looked elsewhere on the net and not found anything :(

I don't think it's even official. It's a Something Wild flag...with a photo from 2003 in the Hate Crew Deathroll album booket.

I don't think it's even official. It's a Something Wild flag...with a photo from 2003 in the Hate Crew Deathroll album booket.
Ah that sucks, I think the ones with just the album cover on are really boring. I'd love to have one like the TS posted but I'll probably get outbid :(

Yea dude I have almost all of them. There is no flag of Hatebreeder. That's what I've been suggesting they should do.. This large Something Wild flag with the Hatecrew Deathroll band pic is a Swedish pirate release not an official one.