For Suicidal Fans of TestAmenT Board

yeah, rocky's on tour with the cro-mags nyc after which they will become bloodclot.

the show i saw, rocky was mia half the set because of technical problems with his guitar or amp

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Suicidal Tendencies still exists? After the self titled album I lost interest, they changed too much for my liking. I last saw them live in 1987.
I thought u were a thrash fan .... their first, self-titled album is definition of hardcore, while their later works of '80 and early '90 go in thrash metal direction .... with their best one IMHO - LIghts, Camera Revolution being pure masterpiece

100% right TL!

Hi all,
I don't know if you remember one of the last Mike's posts where he wrote
about letting some guys rearrange his own house for a cable TV show.
Well time has finally come for us all to see the whole show, here follows
the details don't forget to tape it guys!

Fright House

When you're the lead singer of Suicidal Tendencies, you tend to travel
around the world with some frequency. And you collect a lot of unique items
- particularly those with Asian/African/aboriginal influences - along your
way.

But it doesn't mean you won't eventually get bored with your own decorating
style. So after 10 years of living in his four-bedroom home, Monster House
fan Mike Muir called on the crew to take his abode to the next level: the
spookiest house yet.

Huh. How did that go, exactly?

Fright House premieres on DISCOVERY CHANNEL Monday, Oct. 27, at 8 p.m.
ET/PT.

I`ve been SuiCycoGroover since 1990, right soulflypl :tickled:
I was at the same gig tha soulflypl appeared on, I even was shot by his camera :cool:
Seriously, when I will have some more time I`ll drop some more lines about my cyco-life :hotjump:

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
I`ve been SuiCycoGroover since 1990, right soulflypl :tickled:
I was at the same gig tha soulflypl appeared on, I even was shot by his camera :cool:
Seriously, when I will have some more time I`ll drop some more lines about my cyco-life :hotjump:
shot singing backing vocals next to Mike Clark for 18.000 crowd - looked cool :))

jump3.gif
jump3.gif
jump3.gif
THX TL!!!!!!!

Polish Legions.!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif

Soulflypl,

I am a thrash fan, but also a fan of early 80's American hardcore like the 1st Suicidal. I never cared much for their metal stuff. D.R.I. is the only hardcore turned metal band that I ever continued to like when they changed and still support to this day.

Speaking OF, how many of you bay area folks here went to see D.R.I. Saturday night at the Pound??

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Soulflypl,

I am a thrash fan, but also a fan of early 80's American hardcore like the 1st Suicidal.
If you like much their debut, you should listen to STILL CYCO...AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. It`s their 1st record (and WIMH, ALED of JIT plus one new song) re-recorded with sound of `93, all songs are heavier and faster.
Also, just check out FREEDUMB `99 which is very punky, reminds debut.