For Suicidal Fans of TestAmenT Board

MindInsane said:
All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi, But She Wouldn't Give It To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not crazy !!!!!!!!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif

You're the one that's crazy-!!!!!!
headbob.gif
!
headbob.gif

So, is that my answer? NONE of you bay area people went to D.R.I. at the Pound? Deadly? Legions?

No offense, but what better did you have to do on a Saturday night? I heard it was a bad turnout. That's fucking pathetic! No wonder the scene is dying when people dont go support a band like D.R.I., especially on a fucking Saturday night (shakes head)

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
So, is that my answer? NONE of you bay area people went to D.R.I. at the Pound? Deadly? Legions?

No offense, but what better did you have to do on a Saturday night? I heard it was a bad turnout. That's fucking pathetic! No wonder the scene is dying when people dont go support a band like D.R.I., especially on a fucking Saturday night (shakes head)

Actually we were invited to that show... and I would have gone! Unfortunately, I didn't feel well, so we ended up NOT going. I know it's my loss :(.

It was prolly a bad turn out because there was a Death Angel show (up north) on the same night.

Testament Legions said:
Well... I watched "Monster House" last night. The MH team did a great job on Mike Muir's humble abode; it was a tough project because they used lots of metal, literally!

Here`s some fotos of MM house after tuning :tickled: http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/monsterhouse/houses/fright/fright.html

Rocky - yeah, he`s been one of the most underrated musicians (maybe except Roberto Trujillo) from all heavy scene. Has great unique cyco-style, he still keeps it alive :cool: I heard Cro-Mags "Revenge" with Rocky on lead giutar and since first note it`s obvious who plays :hotjump:

Legions,

atleast you have a good reason and you would have gone if you felt up to it, thats good enough for me (personally, I have gone to shows vomiting (Death 1990) natious and incredibly weak from chemotherapy treatments (Coroner 1991) and with a fever of 101 (Slayer 1999) but thats just me.

What about all the rest of you lame fucking San Francisco posers? D.R.I. on a Saturday fucking night, so there's no whining about a school or work night. And the Death Angel show up North had a bad turnout too from what I have heard. It really pisses me off that the old school tried and true bands are not getting support, while everyone creams their fucking jeans over bands like the haunted, Arch Enemy and In Flames to name a few that D.R.I. and Death Angel blow away (shakes head)

Guys this topic is about SUICIDAL TENDENCIES nad INFECTIOUS GROOVES or a couple of bands related to STIGfamily.
None of those mentioned by you in previous posts aint related, so if you wanna talk about some other bands just do it in other topics.

PS. TL, I guess it`s your job to keep an order, not mine ;)

Originally Posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
(Coroner 1991)
Okay, I officially hate you. You saw CORONER live??? Fuuuck! One of my dreams was to see Tommy play :yell:!!!
TLegions, please don't hate me for that :( I saw them in 88, 89 and 91, and to this day they were 3 of the very best shows I ever saw.

Hidden, glad you enjoyed that "creaming in their jeans" comment :)

I work most Saturday Nights.......DRI is not one of my favorites, although I do support the scene, and know the guys in the band, but work comes first, and if I did'nt make it to work then I lose a couple hundred bucks, so I really could'nt afford to go........

What about all the rest of you lame fucking San Francisco posers? D.R.I. on a Saturday fucking night, so there's no whining about a school or work night. And the Death Angel show up North had a bad turnout too from what I have heard. It really pisses me off that the old school tried and true bands are not getting support, while everyone creams their fucking jeans over bands like the haunted, Arch Enemy and In Flames to name a few that D.R.I. and Death Angel blow away (shakes head)
Holy shit dude...you're gonna pop a vein or something....relax...it's nothing personal...to quote John Lennon, "Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"

Some people have lives outside of the "scene" and have to miss the occasional concert....just a thought...

went to Prague to see Suicidal/Madball/Ignite/DeathbySTereo/other bands

it was a very good night - if u add the price and quality of the Czech beer to this set .... then the night was awesome:)
took some photos also and spent some time with ST backstage - if u have the chance to go for ST gig - it is not to be missed :hotjump:

my photos here
http://divx.pl/mike/resistance/skorowidz.htm