For the band members performing at the TMF

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
I'm currently working on the flyer/poster/ad for the show.

I need your band logos.

BIG logos.

I don't want wimpy internet-sized images, or images that are too blended with the background of artwork. Since this is getting printed and sent everywhere (magazine ads) I need them to be large and clear and sharp. And stretching small images always makes them jagged and pixelated. We want better than that for our festival! (well... I do... everyone else says I'm a fucktard)

So either PM them to me, or email them to me, or John and Tammy, and they'll bounce em my way. If you've got press kits and stuff like that, I've got a flat-bed scanner and can work miracles that way if necessary.

I want this sucker to look superduper spiffarooni, and that means I want YOU GUYS to look just as superduper! It's all for you, baby, all for YOU!

And if you send a beer or three, I'll make yours glow in the dark with lazers and pyrotechnics. How can you do that on paper, you say? I'm gooood. :loco:

Need Outworld and Magistral to step up. I just got Prymary's logo HUUUUUGE and I'ma make myself a fat-ass desktop wallpaper JUST FOR ME! HAHA YOU JEALOUS F%$KERZ!!! WORSHIP ME!!!

Dark Empire sent me their new logo and it's enormous as well. Awesome. Got Mindflow just taken care of today as well with a far better image, and redid Six Minute Century's to clean up a few color issues and keep it nice and sharp, but I still wouldn't mind a larger version of theirs.