For the Diamond Head fans on here!

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Here's some dates for Diamond Head if anyone still fancies seeing them.

NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD will be playing at The Birmingham Carling Academy 2 on Friday, July 15. Tickets are £8 (advance) and are on sale now. Please note that DIAMOND HEAD will be on stage at 8:00 p.m. as there is a strict 10:00 p.m. curfew at this venue.

Upcoming DIAMOND HEAD shows:

Jun 10 - Solvesborg, SWE @ Sweden Rock
Jun. 18 – Dudley, UK @ JBs
Jul. 15 – Birmingham, UK @ Academy 2
Nov. 04 – London, UK @ Astoria (25th Anniversary of NWOBHM w/ WITCHFYNDE, PRAYING MANTIS, BRONZ and JAGUAR)

DIAMOND HEAD recently made their new album, "All Will Be Revealed", available for order online via their official web site.

"All Will Be Revealed" was produced by Brian Tatler and Karl Wilcox and is available in a limited tour edition.

DIAMOND HEAD completed a European tour earlier in the year with MEGADETH — the group's first with new singer Nick Tart and rhythm guitarist Adrian Mills. The band's current lineup is completed by Brian Tatler (guitar), Karl Wilcox (drums) and Eddie Moohan (bass).

Any minute now, there is gonna be rush of posts here from all those Diamond Head fans out there.......Any minute now.........

:)

Hahahaha. Oh well I guess I must be the only one with exceptionally good taste in music then. I could have sworn there were a couple of Diamond Head fans on here, still not to worry cos I'll still fly that DH flag solo if I have to.

Am i Evil.....Yes i am........

"We have done other songs!" :
A Quote from someone in diamond head (probably)

LoL

You fly that flag princess !!! Im proud of yer!!

valanx said:
You fly that flag princess !!! Im proud of yer!!

LOL. I will never ever stop flying that NWOBHM flag Valanx and the only time I'll stop listening to it is when I'm six feet under! It's the best music ever invented. Actually listening to some Sabbath just now Black Sabbath The Ozzy Osbourne Years boxset and playing right now is my alltime favourite Sab song - National Acrobat - which has been on repeat for about past hour. Going to stick on some Saxon and Angel Witch next - you canny beat that now can you :cool:

valanx said:
Actually you know something, it has been a life long dream of mine to see Diamond Head...Really! http://www.thisweek.com/oahu/tour/tour-diamondhead.html :)

LOL Valanx - Are you evil, yes you are!!!!!!!!

And talkingof Angel Witch, I've been trying to get an Angel Witch patch on ebay and today I was lucky enough to get it. It's beautiful, black patch with the AW logo - awesome so it is. This is only the third one I've seen on ebay, the first 2 sold for £18 and £12 - I had to pay £8 to get this one but it's worth every penny being a classic piece of NWOBHM memorabilia. Also got a really cool Angel Witch badge, another Saxon badge, another Girlschool Demolition badge cos I lost the one I had, and a very tasty Hendrix badge. Oh and also a very nice Sabbath glittery patch. And once I get them on my jacket, there will be no room for any more badges/patches. SEriously I must have around £300 worth of badges/patches - its very cool.

Ebay!! is it a curse or a blessing?? Me and my girlfriend are hooked on it, she is constantly getting Korn shit (well...lol!!) and im onto everything from Priest to Star Wars!!

I like the sound of your badge/patch collection! sounds awesome, what saxon/Priest stuff you got ???

valanx said:
I like the sound of your badge/patch collection! sounds awesome, what saxon/Priest stuff you got ???

Yeah I'm addicted to ebay as well. I can't stop buying badges and patches, think I actually need to go seek some help.

My jacket is pretty cool looking now, been collecting badges and patches for years and wear it mostly all the time and always to gigs where a lot of comments are "Man your jacket is as cool as f*ck!!!!!. Or the other classic line "Have you ever seen any of those bands on your jacket". Doh!!!! I'll need to get a photo of it and show you all, it's pretty neat. Anyway I'll describe what I've got on it :-

Top of the right arm, a long Hawkwind patch which is purple with the hawk in silver glitter and Hawkwind in silver glitter as well, below that a red Rush starman patch, beneath that a red & gold g litter AC/DC Back in Black patch, under that a silver and red Girlschool patch and below that a Zep Icarus patch. Top of left arm a blue & gold glitter Rush patch, below that a red/white/silver Sabbath pentagram patch, below that a black/red/silver glitter Krokus Headhunter patch and below that a Rush logo patch.

Top of jacket on the back I've got a long Scorpions patch, immediately below that in middle is a black Saxon patch with Saxon in silver glitter, either side of that is a Budgie Deliver us from Evil patch and a Rush Fly by Night patch, below them another Rush red glitter patch and a Budgie Reading Festival 1980s patch. Below those a Saxon Strong Arm of the Law patch and a Crusader patch. Next is a long Zeppelin patch in pink glitter with Icarus on either side in silver glitter, across from that a round Scorps patch with pic of scorpion on it and below those I've got a long Diamond Head logo patch and on either side of that I've got a Diamond Head Canterbury patch and a Diamond Head The Borrowed Time Tour in gold glitter. On right shoulder, I got a black and red and white Diamond Head patch and left shoulder a multi coloured glittered up AC/DC which is real cool.

Badges on the front I've got on the right are, Krokus logo badge, Krokus Metal Rendevous badge, big Motorhead logo, Floyd's spectrum, yellow Sabbath one, a Zep one, a Reading Rock one, a Scorpion iron cross one, Saxon Wheels of Steel, a Saxon blue one with eagle, AC/DC HellsBells one, a Rush orange starman one, a Skynyrd one and a Confederate flag badge.

On the left I got Saxon Strong Arm of the Law badge, blue Girlschool one, Black Sabbath cross one, red Rush 2112 one and a blue 2112 one, another Krokus logo (different colour from other one), Blackfoot Marauder one and the Blackfoot Berserker one, a Rush red Starman,a black Black Sabbath one and also a yellow/orange/black Black Sabbath one, another AC/DC one and another Zep Icarus one and Hawkwind Space Ritual one and 2 more Confederate Flag badges. Below the badges I've got an AC/DC High Voltage patch and a Maiden Eddie patch. And I still want more!!!!!!!!!

Man...Your jacket sounds cool as fuck!!! :Spin: Ever wondered what it would fetch on ebay? i bet some of the stuff that adorns it is pretty hard to come by!

You really should put up some pics, it sounds awesome!!

And yeah ebay....Its like a full time addiction! In fact i just need to go look and see if ..............

valanx said:
Man...Your jacket sounds cool as fuck!!! :Spin: Ever wondered what it would fetch on ebay?

Hehehe yeah it is cool as f*ck Valanx, I get plenty of stares when I wear it and get some great comments, though sometimes some folk just say "That's some jacket you've got" so I'm not too sure if they like it or not. Who cares, I think it ROCKS bigtime.

Seriously I think it would fetch around about £400 on ebay but I'll not be putting it there. I was thinking of when I'm too old to wear it, like when I'm 40 or something, maybe donating it to the NWOBHM Museum cos it deserves to be seen by all NWOBHM fans everywhere!!!!

I know I'll definitely need to get some pics, back, front and both arms cos it is truly awesome. I'm going out on the pull tomorrow night, oops I mean out for a few drinks, so will take camera with me and see if I can get a few pics. I'll even wear my Saxon Tshirt as well, man do I rock or do I just rock hard LOL!!!!!! The last time I wore my Saxon Tshirt this guy came up to me and said Wow I've never seen a lassie wearing a Saxon Tshirt before, they USED to be a great band!!!! I said what do you mean USED TO BE, they're still together and I saw them only about 5 months in Glasgow and they rocked the place to the ground. He was totally gutted that he missed them, anyway I told him they're playing in Ediburgh in October, so I think he might be going along to that one.

Im ashamed to admit i lost touch with saxon for a while myself in the early 90s, i was actually led to believe by a few people that they had split up! Imagine my delight when i found out they had er...reformed!

Cant say i have ever seen a girl in a saxon shirt myself actually!

Anyway lets see some pics of this jacket then before someone starts a thread petitioning you to do so!!!!

valanx said:
Cant say i have ever seen a girl in a saxon shirt myself actually!

I must admit my Saxon Tshirt is ultra cool. I've got quite a few rock tshirts that I wear but my Saxon one is my ultimate favourite. It's the one I got from on here, white girly one, its beautiful. Going out tomorrow night again, so will wear Saxon tshirt and the jacket and get some pics and you can all see what a hardcore Saxon fan I really am.

valanx said:
Cool !

This is currently my most favourite Metal T-shirt i own!

http://judaspriest.bravadolive.com/images/jp_alloverf.jpg

Awesome Tshirt Valanx. I saw them for sale at the Priest gig and totally loved them, unfortunately they didn't do them in girly sizes. I was out the other night there, took my camera which didn't work, but my cousin had his camera with him and got some pics taken with my Saxon tshirt on - think there's 4 pics and also got another pic taken today wearing my awesome Rush tshirt which I got on ebay for £2.30!!!!. I'll get the pics off him over the weekend, scan them and let you all see them.

Sounds good to me my Royal friend.

Btw, those T-shirts are not made in "girly" sizes coz...They are not made for Gurlz!!!

:)

Hey folks! Never seen you two on the forum before (I've been away awhile), but you both seem cool. I mean, a Diamond Head thread going on this long with just the two of you? Shit, I thought I was just about the only one on here who still cared about 'em. :headbang:

Oh, and about Ebay, yeah, I am hooked on it too! Got some pretty cool DH stuff on there, actually, including a live vid from the "Canterbury" era. Decent vid, even though it features probably the dodgiest looking bassist I've ever seen! Where the hell did they find that guy?!?! :erk:
:Spam:

Thanks and Welcome back!

Princeless of the night seems to be on a mission to convert people to diamond head! which is cool with me because it gives me somthing to tease her about lol

Mr Weapon - I've just caught up with this thread, so you are not the only one!!

Her Royal Highness has recently initiated me into the realm of DH - in fact I'm listening to them right now!
Refarding eBay - yeah! I had to beat my addiction and am now just an occasional user!

Princess - where are the pictures!!! I've never seen a lady wearing a Saxon t shirt and I want to know that it is just not a myth!!!!

Be Mindfull Princeless, Master Nightwar is only interested in to what degree will the Saxon name be distorted across your chest....

ie:

.....A........O
S........X........N