DIAMOND HEAD To Play Special Club Show In Milton Keynes

liama

The Beast
Aug 30, 2005
San Antonio, Texas
NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) legends DIAMOND HEAD, one of the most influential British rock bands of the past 25 years, will play a special club show on June 2 at The Pitz in Milton Keynes, England.

For any rock fans who will be in the Milton Keynes area on the night before the Monsters Of Rock show, DIAMOND HEAD guarantee a night of classic rock action.

Milton Keynes holds a special place in the history of DIAMOND HEAD. It was there in 1993 that the band played before an audience of 60,000 as special guests of METALLICA.

As previously reported, DIAMOND HEAD and Secret Records are putting the finishing touches on the band's live DVD, filmed on November 4, 2005 at the London Astoria. The band are also writing material for their next album and are planning to be back in the studio before the end of the year.

DIAMOND HEAD issued their most recent studio CD, "All Will Be Revealed", last October via Cargo Records. The CD was produced by Brian Tatler (guitar) and Karl Wilcox (drums).

DIAMOND HEAD's European tour with MEGADETH in early 2005 marked their first outing with new singer Nick Tart and rhythm guitarist Adrian Mills. The band's current lineup is completed by Eddie Moohan (bass).

Sounds awesome Liam - are you thinking of coming over to see Diamond Head. I heard about this a few weeks ago but it's still tooooooo far away from me - gutted that I won't be there - but I know someone whose going, so will hear all about it. Still checking DH's site almost on a daily basis just waiting for them to announce a Glasgow date. Now that will rawkkkk - canny wait to see them again.

TS02back.jpg