For The Fallen Dreams - Back Burner

-/-Benny-/-

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2010
Anyone checked this out yet? Thoughts?

Relentless and Changes are two of my favourite albums but this one was a real let down. It has some good elements to it and I think Dylan's cleans are really good but overall the album is quite weak and I think they lost what made them different. Production wise I don't think it is as powerful as Relentless was.

They started out already being a very "meh" band with Changes, once the next album came out they started to Rise on us, now they've completed the transformation. So yes, it's shitty.

They started out already being a very "meh" band with Changes, once the next album came out they started to Rise on us, now they've completed the transformation. So yes, it's shitty.

They were signed to Rise even before Changes came out. The 'Rise' transformation was due to chad leaving. No matter what I first hated the new album but now that i heard it entirely i kinda like it.

They were signed to Rise even before Changes came out.

There are a couple of bands that have been on that label that don't sound Rise-ified, This is Hell, Continuance, It Prevails, a few more. It's not always the label, the point is that they became Rise-ified, and they're now interchangable with 99% of their roster.

Relentless kicked major ass. MAJOR ass.

this new shit sucks. tom denney produced it. that should say enough.

Changes was such a great album, full of passion, mainly due to the amazing vocal performance. Relentless I cant listen to for more than 2 songs. The vocalist is so horrible at screaming and the music just cant overshadow that.

I will give this a chance just because I hope they one day re-capture the passion from Changes.