New For The Fallen Dreams Song.....

I hate when all of the band members leave the band except for one and they consider it the same band.

If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I'm 99% sure that Andrew, their drummer, is the only original member in the band.

Go listen to the entire Changes album and then listen to this shit.
They should have gotten out when they were ahead and started a new band, or something.

FML. Another band down the drain. I feel band for Andrew.

As far as i know, Andrew writes all of the music for this band(at least, he did on Changes)

In their defense, bands do change over time, for better or worse. You obviously cant keep putting out the same album over and over.

As far as i know, Andrew writes all of the music for this band(at least, he did on Changes)

In their defense, bands do change over time, for better or worse. You obviously cant keep putting out the same album over and over.

brian, you might be up for grabs on this one. i'm having them try some people out. are you down for a free trial run?

Jim Hocking (guitar) and Andrew Tkaczyk (drums) are the only original members of this band. Andrew (Guitar & Bass) and Dylan (Vocals) are the only performers on this demo. All drums were programmed in EZ Drummer by Andrew before entering the studio.

How come it's always the drummers who write insanely awesome albums?

Unbreakable was awesome, and if I'm correct, I believe you wrote the whole album, Brian?

Good shit, and thanks for the knowledge!
I still have hope for FTFD, I was just feeling a little ranty that day, I suppose. Haha.

Funny what passes for a demo nowadays.

Not sure if that was suppose to be a positive or negative comment about that recording, but i would have to say the song they have up is better than most "demos" put out a few years ago. Hell, i'd even say it's still better than most of the actual albums put out back then haha.

things have changed quite rapidly...i can see it being very hard for producers to keep up at this rate

Not sure if that was suppose to be a positive or negative comment about that recording, but i would have to say the song they have up is better than most "demos" put out a few years ago. Hell, i'd even say it's still better than most of the actual albums put out back then haha.

things have changed quite rapidly...i can see it being very hard for producers to keep up at this rate

yeah I was going to say it's not THAT bad...

These guys are from like down the street from me (Lansing, MI) and I dig the demo. Can't wait to hear more music.