New Soulfly song "Rise Of The Fallen"

MartijnPaauwe

Mar 11, 2008
Dutchieland
www.mirdyn.com
Here it is!

Greg Paciato from Dillinger Escape Plan is doing guest vocals on this one, and i personally think he delivers. I think i like his voice better in a song with more structure (like this one) and i think that the combination of Max and Greg sounds pretty awesome.

Furthermore i think the song isn't really special, BUT it is a really good song though, it grooves like a sexually excited moose. And as far as i can hear from this vid i think the production is just killer, but i'm not really sure if it works for the faster song, we'll see about that! Enjoy this one fellas

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times do we have to hear him re-use Sepultura lyrics ("Ashes to ashes, dust to dust" - Arise).

He always does it. Fucking move on Max, and pick up some originality on the way.

Max reminds me that I wanted to buy a Morbid Angel shirt since a long time. Thanks for this...not for the song. It bores the fuck out of me! Ashes to ashes - dust to dust? Come on, this time is over. I call this jump metal.

Well as far as I'm concerend Max isn't as much a Metal icon as he used to be anymore. From Arise up to Primitive that's where it's at. He kinda lost the spirit after that if you ask me. I'll admit that there are a few good songs on every record but there's nothing "big". I feel like he's just touring because it works in some way, you know? Kids will always come to Soulfly shows no matter what. But just check out Soulfly stage times on the main festivals and you'll get an estimate of Soulfly's importance to today's Music/Metal scene.