For The Norther Fans

The Bringer

Dec 8, 2003
British Columbia, Canada
Here are some of the 65 photos I took at the show on 07.01.06 at Nosturi.

Setlist in no order:

Deep Inside
Death Unlimited
YDKS
Hell Hole
Dead
Cry
Day Zero
Scream (New song)
Fuck You (New song)

2006-01-07060.jpg

2006-01-07056.jpg

2006-01-07055.jpg

2006-01-07054.jpg

2006-01-07051.jpg

2006-01-07047.jpg

2006-01-07046.jpg

2006-01-07035.jpg

2006-01-07027.jpg

2006-01-07020.jpg

Fuck You is mostly the group chanting FUCK YOU! about 20 times with some crazy lines in between. It's about 3 mins long and it's just all out aggression. The think the chorus goes like this:

Fuck you
Your nothing but a piece of shit
Fuck you
And we don't take shit!

Then near the end it stops and Petri screams FUCK YOU! about 6 times then it goes back into the chorus.

Scream is pretty good, I enjoyed it more than Fuck You. I was suprised to hear the break down after Petri's solo, it was awesome. It's like your regular Norther song but with the sweet break down.

Now this is where I get confused... I think I mixed up the solos but this is what I remember:
One song (I think it's Scream) has a sweet tapping solo and then when the song kicks back into high gear the tapping is still going on and it sounded awesome.

Fuck You had a crazy Slayer like solo.

Now I could have mixed those two up.

The Bringer said:
Fuck You is mostly the group chanting FUCK YOU! about 20 times with some crazy lines in between. It's about 3 mins long and it's just all out aggression. The think the chorus goes like this:

Fuck you
Your nothing but a piece of shit
Fuck you
And we don't take shit!

Then near the end it stops and Petri screams FUCK YOU! about 6 times then it goes back into the chorus.

Scream is pretty good, I enjoyed it more than Fuck You. I was suprised to hear the break down after Petri's solo, it was awesome. It's like your regular Norther song but with the sweet break down.

Now this is where I get confused... I think I mixed up the solos but this is what I remember:
One song (I think it's Scream) has a sweet tapping solo and then when the song kicks back into high gear the tapping is still going on and it sounded awesome.

Fuck You had a crazy Slayer like solo.

Now I could have mixed those two up.

Reminds me of ''I don't give a flying fuck mother fucker''
Not that positive...