For The Revolution - Song Survivor - Round 1

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Ok everyone. I got unbanned thanks to the nice guy in charge of accounts at UM. Thus, I think we've all had time to take in FTR, at least if you've been listening to it religiously like everyone should. Ok vote for your LEAST FAVORITE SONG. I'll start.

Towards the Sky. Nice, but a little too simple.

Ah yeah now i see it sorry :)

And yes i vote for Towards the Sky as well...i dont even remember how this song went :lol:

Towards the Sky has some weaker moments but comon, the song rocks! For the Revolution for me. Maybe i listened to it too much.

I feel like there is going to be a lot of "hey but that song has this part in it and it kicks ass!" haha i think all the songs do. This is going to get tough really fast

Thats haaard, used to think its Towards the Sky but reading the lyrics made me change my mind, voted for Holy Symphony of War

Coward for me. I know it has those moments that kick ass that you mentioned The Don but I dont like the lyrics... Very tough choice though... Took me some time to decide.

4 votes against Towards the Sky? Cant beeeeee...

kalmah42090 - agreed. there is a Polish saying: "Tastes shall not be discussed." ;)

I still cant believe so many people consider 'TtS' the weakest song of the album. It was the first one I actually 'noticed' - if you know what I mean.

i voted ready for salvation - IMO just nothing special about it - not a bad song but not the best...

I voted ready for salvation cause is too slow not good for kalmah :p

BTW. I want to greet my polish friend. Hello carialote, Im happy that i see my countrywoman here ;)