For The Revolution - Song Survivor - Round 1

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that two people said it, I'll ask. Why do the Coward lyrics bother you? I think these are the closest to actual, sincere lyrics on the record. They remind me of Tordah, naturally. Assuming Pekka is singing honestly about some of his own feelings, I think it's an expression of these feelings of inadequacy one can have when their parents "had such high hopes", but the son just turned out as some long-haired headbanger who'd rather make noise and get drunk than get rich, and have a bunch of grandchildren. Maybe I am missing the point, but I think these lyrics took some courage (ironically) to write, and for that I respect them.

Now that two people said it, I'll ask. Why do the Coward lyrics bother you? I think these are the closest to actual, sincere lyrics on the record. They remind me of Tordah, naturally. Assuming Pekka is singing honestly about some of his own feelings, I think it's an expression of these feelings of inadequacy one can have when their parents "had such high hopes", but the son just turned out as some long-haired headbanger who'd rather make noise and get drunk than get rich, and have a bunch of grandchildren. Maybe I am missing the point, but I think these lyrics took some courage (ironically) to write, and for that I respect them.

i agree i dont see why people are saying that either i thought they were pretty powerful

I voted for Towards the Sky, theres something missing in it. If i voted before i would have voted for Ready for Salvation but then liked it a lot and more when I really knew what it was about. Btw I agree, to me Coward is very good, I feel related to it in some way, which it shouldn't.