For The Revolution - Song Survivor - Round 7

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE track!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Don

Oct 29, 2004
Evergreen, Colorado USA
Jesus. Sorry everyone. A few days late on this. When you go from Washington, the cheapest handle being $23, to Colorado ($8 handles) the drinking spirals out of control and suddenly nothing is more important.

Like a Slave is out.

3 songs remain.

I need to think about this one. Start it off!

No Wings of Blackening can't lose. Every part in the song more so or equally as entertaining as the gallop in Dead Man's Shadow. Given the solo in FTR and the fact that Wings of Blackening could be the best Kalmah song ever recorded, I'm voting Dead Man's Shadow.

5 votes against wings of blackening? gosh...

DEAD MANS SHADOW! like for the 5th time o_O

and my fav song out in the first round. i guess im very weird...

hard choice, but went with dead man's shadows, i just cant vote against wings of blackening, and i love the solo on for the revolution. but i'm still glad dead man's shadow made it this far

Voted for Dead Man's Shadow. Used to be my favourite song, still of my favourites but I just love FtR and wings of Blackening. It was hard since I love Dead Man's Shadow's melodies.

Besides Necrometer and NewCastle Fan, everyone else that voted for the epic and mighty Wings of Blackening (hail satan) don't even post here on the Kalmah forum. Shame on those grubby nooblars.