FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FEAR SAMPLERS

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
A few preview tracks for the forthcoming current band BOOTCAMPS! we quite a varied bunch to present. going from old school thrash all the way to classic rock. enjoy! listen and share! These should be available mid-December.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely in for Round 2. Project:RoenWolfe is outstanding. I have a digital copy of the album, but definitely want the cd. The other three are excellent as well. Really loving this series and hope you continue it.

I'm definitely in for Round 2. Project:RoenWolfe is outstanding. I have a digital copy of the album, but definitely want the cd. The other three are excellent as well. Really loving this series and hope you continue it.

Thanks Bill! Yes, the series is continuing but after these 4 the next round won't be until mid-2014 because of the Picture, Grinder, Sultan, Addictive reissues coming in the beginning of 2014.

But i figure 9 bootcamps for now will be plenty to hold everyone off for awhile. As you can tell by the digital sampler there are plenty more planned. :)