for those who cant make it to our gvr show in vegas ,,, here ya go :)

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
PURE PLATINUM nov 10th!

gonna be a very sexy show indeed :devil:

4000 Kearny Mesa Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
858 278-2230

Yep, we are playing at a topless bar! Wow! Things do get interesting don't they? Come on down and get yer freak on and also take in a killer show in the adjoining room! Up the Irons, San Diego!

Awesome. Do you guys know when you'll go on? I'll get there then. Last time I got old man-itis at Brick by Brick and turned into a pumpkin by 12:00, so I only got to hear yall play a few songs. Silly Brick by Brick said you guys were going on at 7:30 last time.

My first Maidens show was in 2004 at Club Vodka on Santa Monica Blvd. with strippers dancing on the poles. Mark was feeding Linda meatballs while she was drumming.

We usually never go on before 1030 since we r headlining . But its gonna be a fun show! Our last for nov! We will be there there from doors on so come chill chill! !

Great show!! I must say the bad thing about there not being moshing is that there's no moshing. The good thing is that I got some great pictures of you guys + the arm/shoulder of the guy in front of me.

Loved the props and closing song too :worship:

Thanks for coming to San Diego!! There will always be a crowd waiting for you here.