Maidens and topless babes (not us, silly)! Dec. 7 show at San Diego's Pure Platinum

Apr 10, 2009
Das riiiight! Time to get yo' sexy on, bring your dollas, and get ready to rock out with your--AHEM, no, best to keep all body parts inside clothing! :yow: :rolleyes:

Join us for some good clean pure fun at San Diego's Premier Gentlemen's Club, Pure Platinum on Sat., Dec 7!

Pure Platinum
4000 Kearny Mesa Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
858-278-2230
www.pureplatinumsandiego.com

I also want to see the topless babes but this says Gentleman Club. I think I am more of a farmer than a gentleman, so can I still attend this concert? What do I have to do to be a member of this gentleman club? I treat all women with respect, but I think it is ok to look at topless babes and I will be very polite to them and not disrespect anybody. I want to see heavy metal very badly!

Mr. Jenkins, perhaps you are infact a gentleman, if you are not I can help you. To be a gentleman in the truest sense of the word, you must be of noble birth or part of the aristocracy sir. For instance, I am a gentleman by birth alone, if not by action. My lineage is traced back to Count Engelbert III von Marck of the Rhenish Berg dynasty in North Rhine-Westphalia roughly around 1347. If you cannot trace your lineage that far back, that is ok...we will raise you from the ranks so to speak... so you may attend this important event, and i'm going to get you there friend. Your "treat all women with respect" statement has set you well on your way.
First, your attire. I would suggest, as a gentleman you obtain a tuxedo with tails from a reputable tailor. This will most likely be a black tie affair, so don't go with a white bow tie. White spats are permitted, and a top hat is a must. A walking stick ( the hallmark of any gentleman of taste ) may not be allowed inside, so bring at your own risk. Don't forget the top coat if the weather turns frigid or if rain is on the way. Also, a good pocket watch is a must. The topcoat I mentioned will also come in handy if your female acquaintance must cross a puddle in the street.
Second, your conduct as a gentleman must be that of tact and taste at all times. Check your hat and coat at the door with the hatcheck girl, give a slight bow when you shake hands, if you meet a lady on the way in, always tip your hat sir. Be prepared to partake in cigars and brandy if your other gentleman friends call for it. Always address males as sir, and females over 18 as mam or my lady. Any younger shall be addressed as miss. When you are finished with your meal, always cross your fork and knife on the plate. If by chance you meet me, you may address me as "My Lord", as I am of noble birth sir.
Now the fun part. Dueling. If you or your acquaintance is offered insult or injury, you may by all means "call out" said person and demand satisfaction by means of a duel. A slap across the face usually accompanies said demand. A true gentleman will fight a duel over a lady, but never over a "woman of the night" if you get my meaning sir. Saber or Rapier is usually the weapon of choice. If you need a second, I will gladly back you up old boy.
So, I hope this will get you going in the right direction, and allow you entrance as a "gentleman". Furthermore if you do meet a lady there, and she offers her carriage to her residence, I can only offer the advice my mentor gave me. Act like a saint in public, be the devil behind closed doors sir.

Hey Johann, it's not cool to treat people like they are a joke. He is asking sincere questions.

Stan, a Gentlemen's club is a way of saying Adult strip club. It doesn't mean literally you have to be of a certain class or character. Actually, it is probably the last place you will find a literal "gentleman". Basically, the band will play their usual kick ass concert in a place where guys go to watch girls dance topless. Since you are trying to see all you can see at this point in your life, it may be something you will find interesting. Just remember that the girls that work at that club are there to work, so if they flirt with you or are extra nice, they are just acting to get money, they aren't really in love with you. But you can enjoy the illusion if you want.

Thank you Acujer. I now understand the situation. About Johann, I think some people use online to make themselves feel better by making others appear smaller. I forgive him and hope one day he can find peace in his heart.

I will surely try to be finished with work in time to go to this Gentleman's Club and see this most amazing band and some good breasts!

Thank you Stan for your forgiveness, however my version of a gentleman that I was sharing with you might be 100 years behind the times offered in jest contained nothing offensive which requires forgiveness. Furthermore it contained a compliment to you for your views towards women. I may be guilty of too much Sharpe's Rifles on the BBC, but that's about it. You're also more than welcome to view any of my posts and see that I don't belittle anyone here, nor attack anyone (unlike some others here). I also realize that some things and people are not as they appear as well, in many ways sir. I wasn't planning on driving to San Diego, however I will, and offer you a drink or two on me because we have more in common than I mentioned. My mothers side of the family all come from Johnstown, PA, for a couple generations. They moved there from Europe and I have gone there often. Also, I travel to Ft. Indiantown Gap about once a year in January and stay for at least a week for many years now and have been all over Pennsylvania. I also have frequented Amish establishments...especially the Amish owned restaurants, because I've found their Ruben sandwiches to be the best in the world....and everyone speaks Hochdeutsch...so I'm quite familiar with the Amish as well, and I always eat more than I should, love their potatoes too! In all seriousness, I would like to commend you on your typing skills, they surpass mine and I took a year of it in school...hats off to you sir. I won't be hard to find there, and I will make it easy...I'll be the only one wearing a 1939 suit, exactly as my profile picture, cant miss me. Any drinks you want are on me buddy. Bereit etwas gutes Bier trinken. Alles gut und bis spaeter.

This was such an amazing concert! Thank you so much for your entertainment! The music is so beautiful it captures my soul and brings it to the highest heights. I love it so much! Every band member is so fantastic and this music is so great. Now I know many of the songs so I was able to sing along to some of them. It was all so marvelous!