SAN DIEGO WE R BACK! THIS SAT!!!

Kickass. I'll have to miss it as I'll be in Palo Alto but maybe I can see y'all in Carlsbad later in the year

Also last time I went to see you guys at Pure Platinum it was so damn dark I almost went into the dressing room. Luckily I did not, thanks to the timely intervention of one of the ruder employees there

Holy shit! You guys are playing a strip joint? Like we can have full on lap dances during 22 Acacia Ave.?

I must be really looking forward to this show. Had a dream the other night that I was driving Bruce Dickinson around in my car looking for Mexican food :~/ Really miss you girls, haven't seen you since Vegas. Starting to show withdrawal symptoms such as waking up to Maiden songs in my head, inadvertent head banging, drooling and uncontrolled flatulence. My cat isn't happy with his new trooper suit either, really put up a fight!

What a great night last night! \m/ to all who made it to the gig! It was amazing playing with Nili Brosh in the Murray position, her precision and attention to detail made playing the epic Maiden tunes a real treat!! Cheers!

What a fantastic show! Linda, glad you got a laugh out of that. These shows would never be as good without your precision time keeping and energy behind those skins. I just love seeing you back there with that huge smile. Always a pleasure to talk to you as well. I am SO looking forward to the next show I can make it to.