For those who know computers

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So i dloaded a game in two files, both BIN type files... however my Nero doesnt seem to recognize them, even though i hear its supposed to. Originally i tried just opening them, and telling it to open with Nero, but then it says its not a "Valid win32 application". Will told me to open Nero Burning Rom and then go to file open and open it that way, but it didnt recognize the BINs as supported files. I have "Nero 6 Ultra Edition" so version shouldnt be the problem. Can anyone help me, im technologically retarded, and it took me a long time to dload this game.

use daemon tools. it emulates a cd/dvd drive. it works great. alcohol 120% is ok too, but lots of programs/games detect it and wont run.

Usually .BIN files are accompanied by .CUE files. You're supposed to load the .CUE file and then it would work. If yours didn't come with them then i don't know what to tell you.

Just make sure you load the CUE files into Nero Image Drive and you'll be set. All you have to do from there is open the virtual drive (which should be G: if you have 2 HDs and 2 Rom drives) and click the install file.