For those who pre-ordered...

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Where did you order from and did you pre-order the Japanese edition or the spend-less-but-prolong-the-tormenting-wait version? :D

Mine was originally ordered from cdbanq, but I requested a cancellation when I found HMV Japan had the CD as well. I haven't ordered from their Japan website before but have done business with them on many a previous occasion (just on hmv.ca). :erk:

I think I'm gonna wait it out. I want to hear this badly, but it looks like it's gonna cost about $45 Canadian to get it from either HMV Japan or Amazon Japan after shipping. Even though it's pretty much my most anticipated disc of the year (along with the new HammerFall), I can't justify that price for any CD.

Are the tracks on the Japanese version live? I just read that it has 2 songs from World of Silence, but nothing said they were live or alternate takes or anything.

That's a good question but I'm also in the dark. I know I read somewhere that a song or two would be remixed and added as a bonus on the new album a few months ago.

I had to go with my CDbanq order as they apparently shipped it today and wouldn't accept the cancellation request. Luckily I was able to cancel the HMV order though.

I've made that mistake twice before with Borealis' fellow Lion Music label-mates Seventh Wonder, but at least the band is getting that much more out of it. :D

Are the tracks on the Japanese version live? I just read that it has 2 songs from World of Silence, but nothing said they were live or alternate takes or anything.

Because World Of Silence was independently released by us it did not reach much of the world so 2 tracks were taken off the album and used as bonus tracks for the Japan release. I believe they have been remastered aswell. We're anxiously awaiting our Japanese copy aswell to see all the extra goodies they have added haha.

I think the best way to get the new album really quick (and cheap) would be to go see Borealis opening for Symphony X in Toronto on April 27th. ;)

Sadly I can't make it and would likely get my neck snapped in the mad rush to get the CD. :D

Hope many more orders/pre-orders are made as a result of the show. :worship: