June 26 - Fubar - St. Louis, MO
June 27 - The Beaumont Club - Kansas City, MO
June 29 - The Marquis Theatre - Denver, CO
June 30 - Launchpad - Albuquerque, NM
July 01 - The Clubhouse - Tempe, AZ
July 02 - JT's Limelight - Escondido, CA

Oh hells yeah! June 25th!!!

:headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

I'm on the Edge!!!!!!!!! Don't look like I'll be making it to this one though, but for those of you going, enjoy the bay area brash of Forbidden!

June 24 - Championship Bar and Grill (at The Backstage) - Trenton, NJ

Bizarre.... I grew up like 15 minutes from here... I've never been there, but I've driven by it... looks like they must have upgraded or expanded or something though in order to be hosting concerts now... before it was really just a small restaurant / sports pub. Still probably a bit of an odd place to see a metal show though... there are row homes literally next door and right across the street.

Heck yeah! I'm down with this. Forbidden kicked ass when I saw them open for Overkill last fall. And despite all the stigma that comes from being the place where Dime got shot, the Alrosa is a pretty good venue in comparison to some of the other metal clubs across the country. At least it isn't in a ghetto like a lot of these dive clubs are nowadays.

^^^If you're like me, any "good" show that comes to the hometown (in my case, Grand Rapids, MI) is a no-brainer, doesn't matter what day it is, ya just deal with work, for most shows we have to travel either to Detroit or Chicago for, appx. 3 hours...Accept/Sabaton here we come!

Bay Area Peoples. They are also playing up the street from me here in Sunnyvale at the Avalon on July 16th, that should be a great show!

Bear