Dream Theater Tour Dates Announced

Figures as much! I'll be out of town for a memorial service and fishing in the mountains during the meat of that tour and no where near a venue. I'll have to find some work arounds or hop a plane to a place I've never been, but then again, I have already seen them on the ADTOE tour and about 14 times prior to that...so....we'll see.:rolleyes:

There were 24 people in Phoenix for the Redemption show, and there were about 40 people here for Primal Fear. These are just 2 terrible turnout shows I remember, except for Cage, which had 20. Now, all the bands are skipping Phoenix. There's a trend there.

20 for CAGE? That's about 10 more than they played to at Ragnarokkr.

Okay, AeonicSlumber,

You can say that I'm whining all that you want, but the truth of the matter is that you and a few others on this forum were immediately dismissing the Crimson Project as a cover band. TychoCelchu effectively disproved that notion. My problem wasn't that there were people who aren't interested in King Crimson's music. My problem was with the viewpoint that there's no sense in Dream Theater touring with a band like this.

Oh, and Nina.....those aren't rumors.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

After all these years I still can't believe there are people out there that are still bitter about Fish leaving. The Hogarth era of the band has such an amazing body of work, I don't understand how any self respecting prog fan doesn't embrace it.

exactly, but there are whiners sadly enough. i just slap them.

Saw this thread with interest. One of the openers is Julie Slick. Not exactly an oldster in a cover band
julietroc.1.jpg
http://www.julieslick.com