Forbidden is back!

Oh man, that's is something to look forward to. I've been a fan of Forbidden (still am) since the beginning. I hope they'll play at Waldrock festival next year

When I read the news yesterday I was jumping up and down from joy:loco:
I was waiting for it!!:kickass: Forbidden Evil:worship:

Hope they come near my place like Budapest or Romania

i have only herd of Forbidden but awalys wanted to here them since i heard of them
what are some songs that you guys think are good or their best?

i have only herd of Forbidden but awalys wanted to here them since i heard of them
what are some songs that you guys think are good or their best?

best song (imo)

through eyes of glass
chalice of blood
infinite
one foot in hell

all the stuff from FORBIDDEN EVIL and TWISTED INTO FORM

I really enjoy the "Green" record too, actually. Plus, some of the demos between the"Twisted Into Form" and "Distortion" albums are pretty amazing as well [I'm listening to "So dark (on the other side)" right now and it's one the best acoustic songs I've ever heard; Russ'es singing is simply brilliant on this one- I get goose bups every time I listen to it. Too bad it- and some other great tracks- didn't make it onto "Distortion"]. Anyway, it's great news they're back together; hopefully we'll get a new record one day

I saw Forbidden back in the 89-90 time frame in Orlando with Death Angel(if anyone remembers the original date that would be appreciated). Met Russ after the show drunk off his ass and got a autograph of him and all the Death Angel crew.(still have it). :)