foreigners putting bogroll in bins rather than down the bog

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
is it a ploy to trick tourists or do you enjoy the scent of poo?
wavey.gif

Strangelight said:
wavey.gif
Yeh your damn right dirty fuckin twits, i have been to dubai and they had a hole in the floor where you were meant to plop then afterwards they had a hose to hose the poo out yeh arse, i said to the woman i'll be fucked if i'm going there , wheres the toilet like? and she never spoke english and just pointed at the hole :yell:

Strangelight said:
wavey.gif

Erm... I guess that's cause they're used to doing it cause the pipes aren't wide enough to let the paper through. That's what we had to do in Greece too (you should know that :D).

Dhatura said:
Erm... I guess that's cause they're used to doing it cause the pipes aren't wide enough to let the paper through. That's what we had to do in Greece too (you should know that :D).
Obviously I know that, hence the reason for me posting such a thread
yell.gif

I dont believe the myth about the pipes though. Why not just use wider pipes? I believe theres a much more sinister reason behind this.

its proper sick man......turkeys like the worst for it....i saw some bloke in a long dress typr thing lift it up and take a shit next to a stall in a market place when i stayed in Kustar in turkey....fucking nearly wretched me guts out....

i hate bisto there is nothing ahhhhh about it. Gravy..makes me sick.. unless its down with the sickness sue's chicken gravy then I eat it and do as I am told.

blackeyed said:
its proper sick man......turkeys like the worst for it....i saw some bloke in a long dress typr thing lift it up and take a shit next to a stall in a market place when i stayed in Kustar in turkey....fucking nearly wretched me guts out....
Ah that sounds ok. Its the shitty arsed posers I cant get me head round. Coffee breathed smooth talkers/big bag of poo
yuck.gif

yeah but Im not into smash or meat bits.. so Im okay hating gravy.

Dont think Ive ever met a shitty arsed poser.. I dont think I would know though cos I didnt get a good look at whether he had any skids in his undies like

shitty arsed poser - damn straight, you mean like the daygo types who think they are smoother and than the resurrected chirst but they dont wipe their arses and piss in shitty dirty holes.

haha i dont have an arse hole.

hehe we were rehearsing one day in the 'storehouse' on woodstock street here in athy, and theres this chippy next door to us, which was handy at the time, anyway, one of the lads came back with bags of chips, gave one to this guy 'fatty' we called him haha, and he was delighted with his bag of chips until he looked in the bag to put his hand in, nobby (the local drug dealer) had removed the chips and shit in the bag :lol: those were the days... playing new model army songs while 'freddy' walked around with a bottle of poppers keeping us all going haha