foreigners putting bogroll in bins rather than down the bog

Oh, I can't believe you don't know the answer. We have the German type at home too but in public places I have to use the other type -- the smell is deffo there with the German type so you should use perfume stuff in the toilet but at least the water doesn't splash into your ass when you drop a wholesome piece of shit into the pool of water :ill: So whenever I use the other type I drop some paper first so that I don't get the water in my ass.

Dhatura said:
Oh, I can't believe you don't know the answer. We have the German type at home too but in public places I have to use the other type -- the smell is deffo there with the German type so you should use perfume stuff in the toilet but at least the water doesn't splash into your ass when you drop a wholesome piece of shit into the pool of water :ill: So whenever I use the other type I drop some paper first so that I don't get the water in my ass.

Quite a lady you are i must say :)

I thought the anal stage was when you derive pleasure from going the toilet. Depending on the circumstance of course, it can be pleasurable, or at the least a relief

Su Jacko said:
I thought the anal stage was when you derive pleasure from going the toilet. Depending on the circumstance of course, it can be pleasurable, or at the least a relief
You're right, to have a dump is sheer relief :loco: aahhh oooo yeh ooo
and slightly pleasurable.