The Soundtrack of my Poo...

i think we should all stop taking life so seriously. i mean, just the fact that he used the word poo so much is funny. if you aim to be offended, you're just gonna have a shorter life. just think happy thoughts. like martin mendez dressed like a cowboy playing with hobbyhorses.

If you think I'm crazy, you should go out with me just ONE weekend to have some beers. Unfortunately, we can´t.
\m/
Luz.-
PS: My reply was funnier than this (damn fucking bastard ...I mean: Wolftribe) right? It's really funny, because he's not able to reply me. Poor motherfucker with aids :kickass: LOL LOL LOL

cthulufhtagn said:
:yow: haha luz is crazy!

i promise you the world will be a lot happier if we just think about martin mendez dressed up as a cowboy playing with hobbyhorses.

@luz: i would like nothing more! i might be going to chile in a couple years though, that's pretty close...we can always hope, right? ....well i can anyway....

@necramentia: dude, is this like some fantasy of yours? :tickled:

edit: oops, it did go through....well i redid it in spanish, heheh

LOL, that was funny but I'm still imaging López doing the Belly Dance with a bunch of arabians... LOL LOL LOL :loco:
I'm not offended, I'm just being sarcastic, the same as he did. Poor bastard.
\m/
Luz.-

Necramentia said:
i think we should all stop taking life so seriously. i mean, just the fact that he used the word poo so much is funny. if you aim to be offended, you're just gonna have a shorter life. just think happy thoughts. like martin mendez dressed like a cowboy playing with hobbyhorses.

opeth when nobody's looking:

mikael akerfeldt desperately wishes he was a barbie.

peter lindgren dresses up like a baby.

martin lopez reenacts his favorite scenes from King Arthur.

martin mendez dresses up like a cowboy and plays with hobbyhorses.

cthulufhtagn: Really? OF COURSE WE CAN!!!
necramentia: Better if you imaging López doing the Belly Dance with a bunch of arabians, Niiiiiiice. MY FANTASY!! (Sweet Satan, I'm insane)
\m/
Luz.-

cthulufhtagn said:
@luz: i would like nothing more! i might be going to chile in a couple years though, that's pretty close...we can always hope, right? ....well i can anyway....

@luz: ¡yo querría nada más! es posible que viajaré a chile en dos años, está más o menos cerca de ti....¿siempre podemos esperar, no? ....pues, yo puedo, de todas formas...

....luz, ¿la gramatica aquí es más o menos bien?

MY GOD! SEE? THAT IS FUNNY! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
\m/
Luz.-

Necramentia said:
opeth when nobody's looking:

mikael akerfeldt desperately wishes he was a barbie. peter lindgren dresses up like a baby.

martin lopez reenacts his favorite scenes from King Arthur AND DOING THE BELLY DANCE WITH A BUNCH OF ARABIANS. lol

martin mendez dresses up like a cowboy and plays with hobbyhorses.

@ cthulu: no, i just think it's funny enough to make anyone forget all the petty bullshit in life. i mean, look above.

if not, it's just absurd.

So you like Opeth AND you talk spanish. Perfect! LOL
Yeah, it's near my province, I live just in the other side of the mountains (find a map and look for Mendoza) that would be great, see you in couple of years.
\m/
Luz.-
ps: of course this forum isn't a dating service, lol. But this thread sucks.

cthulufhtagn said:
@luz: ¡yo querría nada más! es posible que viajaré a chile en dos años, está más o menos cerca de ti....¿siempre podemos esperar, no? ....pues, yo puedo, de todas formas...

well i would include per, but he's not really a member anyway.

but when nobody's looking he just sits in the corner playing with his pet dead cactus named Al Franken.

You should do a Thread named: 'Behind Opeth: When nobody is looking'.
HAHAHA, that would be stupid and hilarious too.
\m/
Luz.-
ps: Perhaps I gave you a good idea, I love your imagination.

Necramentia said:
well i would include per, but he's not really a member anyway.

but when nobody's looking he just sits in the corner playing with his pet dead cactus named Al Franken.

@luz: iría por una programa de estudiar en un país extranjero con mi universidad....no sé que es el término correcto. creo que voy a especializar en la historia y los estudios hispánicos :)

didn't they say per is like a full member now? i figure he deserves his own thing, they should put these up on opeth.com

I think is "cultural exchange" or something like that (intercambio cultural) well, congrats for that.
Yeah, Mike said that Per would be a full Opeth member, he´s awesome and plus that would be a good idea (read the bio) I think he said that there.
\m/
Luz.-

cthulufhtagn said:
@luz: iría por una programa de estudiar en un país extranjero con mi universidad....no sé que es el término correcto. creo que voy a especializar en la historia y los estudios hispánicos :)

didn't they say per is like a full member now? i figure he deserves his own thing, they should put these up on opeth.com

If anyone else didn't post it, Wolftribe said:

Wow.

1) This wasn't meant as an insult, retard. Stop being so prissy about it, and take your period medicines, i dont want to be the brunt of your monthly PMS.

2) Its funny how wrong your analyzation of how you think I am was.

As for my username... its Vader, and if you do not like/know Vader, then your opinion does not count anyway.

Luz, I have a feeling that if you typed all that shit you wrote on the first page in babelfish in Spanish and translated it to English, you'd get a much better result than what you accomplished by yourself. I think babelfish even translates such shocking insults as "Eat your own shit, honey".

And on another note, have you ever stopped to think that the fact that you're lost, sad, and disgusted with yourself might have something to do with your listening to Opeth? Studies have shown that boringly long and unstructured songs have weird effects on people.

In anycase, thanks for the laugh, I loves u.