Forest Stream Owns!!

Kloris

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2004
United States
oink.has.it
Forest Stream is AWESOME!! You guys remind me of a young Opeth! From like the Orchid / Morningrise period~! I am definately buying Tears of Mortal Solitude as soon as possible! :OMG:

I can't wait for your next CD! You guys rock!

Keep up the good work guys!

:headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang:

I am gonna buy the CD off of Amazon.com, Its almost my birthday
so I got a big list of movies, games, and CDs for buying. They will
probably spent about 130$ on birthday presents. :D

Thanks for welcoming me to the club! I will be a good fan. I am a
guitarist myself, I have been working on learning how to pick faster
for solos but my hands can't seem to play at the same time real fast. :eek:

The computer I am using right now has hundreds of dollars worth of music
software that I am planning on using to make a demo CD! I will record the
guitars but keyboards and drums would have to be programmed x.x

I can't growl yet cause I don't know how but I can sing like James LaBrie :)
If anyone can give some growling tips, I'd appreciate it! :D

I will now go listen to more metal :D

Well, I don't post here. But I was in Aquarius Records yesterday and I saw a Forest Stream album, and I thought about getting it, because I liked its appearance. I didn't buy it, because I didn't know what it would sound like. But now I think I might just get it (since you compared them to Opeth, of whom I am a fan, as well as Katatonia, Blind Guardian, Vintersorg, etc.).

Mantraschism said:
But now I think I might just get it (since you compared them to Opeth, of whom I am a fan, as well as Katatonia, Blind Guardian, Vintersorg, etc.).

Heh I dunno about Vintersorg, but definately Opeth and Katatonia.
The sweet, sweet sounds of sorrow. :tickled:

For some reason, I am having a hard time trying to compare your sound to another bands' sound, but that is actually a really good thing! I really enjoy your debut album and I am anxiously waiting for the new one!! You guys really know how to add atmosphere in your music and I like that. I was just wandering what kind of direction you're going to be headed in for the next album? I really hope you mix the vocals up like in the first album!! Your blackened voice (or whatever label it would be) is just fucking awesome!!! I will end this post by saying thanks for not going away as I had some kind of strange feeling that you weren't going to stick together. There have been sooooo many bands that have made one or two albums (which have been soooo great), but choose other musical paths, as a whole, and split up..never to be seen again! (Ala Embraced!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Forest Stream is truely a great band and I will be listening to them for anything!!!!!!! :headbang:

2 Fhinsthanian Thanks man! We aren't gonna split or whatever:) On contrary, we are willing to continue as it all goes damn well :) The next album will be a very complicated but graceful musically. I'd say that it sounds like Emperor meets Opeth meets My Dying Bride, meets old Katatonia, meets classical music. Very epic, majestic and deep (in terms od sensuality) music.
Thank you for the interest towards our band!
Cheers!

I appreciate your quick responce to my question! The new album sounds like it's going to be awesome!! I also would like to thank you for your professionalism and interest in your fans. Well...I'll stop boring you with antother long paragraph post lol, but good luck with the new material guys!

Sonm said:
2 Fhinsthanian Thanks man! We aren't gonna split or whatever:) On contrary, we are willing to continue as it all goes damn well :) The next album will be a very complicated but graceful musically. I'd say that it sounds like Emperor meets Opeth meets My Dying Bride, meets old Katatonia, meets classical music. Very epic, majestic and deep (in terms od sensuality) music.
Thank you for the interest towards our band!
Cheers!

sounds awesome :)