Forest Stream T-shirts.

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
We have about 20 T-shirts remaining since our concert, when supporting Cradle of Filth. I have no clue what to do with them. We can not sell them ourselves coz we have no licence. Lee can you please help us?!
P.S. I am still waiting for the package from Russia with video and T-shirts for you... Omin can not send it because it is too expencive.
:cry:

Lee_B said:
Sure Somn. I'll sell 'em if I can get 'em here.

BTW, my email address is lee@elitistrecords.co.uk :)

Actually I have sent you like... 5 or even more e-mails + one private message and got no reply... so that forced me to post in here :confused:

SoMn... a curse has been layed upon me...

*listening to Forest Stream's Feral Magic...
credits: Wizard ONim & SoMn the Dorkest

Lee, its why I asked ur mail. Guys from Soyuz asked me to help them to contact you and talk about this shirts.

Russel, there was only short - sleeves out.

Sonm, where the fuck u are? JimLotFP looking for you for interview! Hes even fucked out Earache!

ColdDarkNord said:
Lee, its why I asked ur mail. Guys from Soyuz asked me to help them to contact you and talk about this shirts.

Russel, there was only short - sleeves out.

Sonm, where the fuck u are? JimLotFP looking for you for interview! Hes even fucked out Earache!

Ivan, I just finished reinstalling bloody KillBillGates98 for 10th time... send me a message on my ICQ. And there is no need for looking for me, by the way my e-mail address is s-t-d@yandex.ru (c).
----------------
Russell, hope it is clear that there are no longsleevs T-Shirts... some bastards cut them off :lol:

Hearse said:
The topic is "Forest Stream T-shirts.[/B]" and then Sonm continues...
"We have about 20 T-shirts remaining" ...
...then you ask if there is any long sleeves.... and your Brittish and all :lol: :heh: :p

Lasse, don't you udnerstand the point? OF COURSE it is OBVIOUS that we have T-Shirts, but the word sleeve is a special! Use your imagination damnit! Try to say it sloooooowly...very slowly!!:)

http://www.Lee.com/

Hearse said:
The topic is "Forest Stream T-shirts.[/B]" and then Sonm continues...
"We have about 20 T-shirts remaining" ...
...then you ask if there is any long sleeves.... and your Brittish and all :lol: :heh: :p

drink_your_bleach.jpg

:Smug:

Sonm said:
Ivan, I just finished reinstalling bloody KillBillGates98 for 10th time... send me a message on my ICQ. And there is no need for looking for me, by the way my e-mail address is s-t-d@yandex.ru (c).

You need to find these settings my good man:

win98_hidden_settings.gif

Sonm said:
Russell, hope it is clear that there are no longsleevs T-Shirts... some bastards cut them off :lol:

That is now clear (shame, I want one :p ) I shall now leeave my questions about sleeves alone. Its the leeast I can do..

:dopey:

Russell said:
You need to find these settings my good man:

win98_hidden_settings.gif

That is now clear (shame, I want one :p ) I shall now leeave my questions about sleeves alone. Its the leeast I can do..

:dopey:

I prefer LINUX... but here at work I have to use KillBillGates98 because of some software called LabView... Unfortunately this program is available only for KillBillGates98... others killbillgateses work not properly causing bugs, worms and other crickets... Shit... I simply can not change myself. But that's only because everyone calls me SoMn!!!:lol:

Russell, you are HOHOTOON :)! And Lasse as well:)
Hohotoon is a very nice word in russian:) Means a guy who loves to have a good laugh:) Well actually Lee is an expert in that as I remember:)

Sonm said:
I prefer LINUX... but here at work I have to use KillBillGates98 because of some software called LabView... Unfortunately this program is available only for KillBillGates98... others killbillgateses work not properly causing bugs, worms and other crickets... Shit... I simply can not change myself. But that's only because everyone calls me SoMn!!!:lol:

But that's not SONMthing you should let get to you, or a reaSONM to be upset :Smug:

(The programs we use in our lab run off DOS :D But the mass spec ones run of KillBillGates98 :erk: Which is a bit silly for £500,000 pounds worth of equipment!)

caution.jpg

You too are a HOHOTOON soMn :p

Russell, what do you analyze with your mass spectrometr? What are you?!

Sonm said:
Russell, what do you analyze with your mass spectrometr?

We measure phenylalanine mostly :)

Sonm said:
What are you?!

Well, we are known as creatures of the night, our fame began with a Romanian count by the name of Dracu.. :err:

I mean I'm working during my gap year in the biochemistry department of my local hospital :) Mostly doing pre-natal screening for Down's Syndrome and other foetal abnormalities in pregnant women. But I also know a bit about neonatal screening for cystic fibrosis, congenital hypothyroidism and phenylketonuria, which is where the mass specs come in ;)

Russell said:
We measure phenylalanine mostly :)

Well, we are known as creatures of the night, our fame began with a Romanian count by the name of Dracu.. :err:

I mean I'm working during my gap year in the biochemistry department of my local hospital :) Mostly doing pre-natal screening for Down's Syndrome and other foetal abnormalities in pregnant women. But I also know a bit about neonatal screening for cystic fibrosis, congenital hypothyroidism and phenylketonuria, which is where the mass specs come in ;)

Russell... :zombie:....

If Lee didn't get them, then who stole our T-shirts?????