Formation of Damnation pre-order?

MDub

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2008
I heard Testament on Sirius radio, and they said you could pre-order an autographed version of the album on their site, but I can't find anything about that on there anywhere. Did I miss it somewhere? Have they not started taking orders yet? Thanks for any help.

The Farter pre-ordered the album yesterday. There was a link on this board and on testamentlegions.com, both links have now been removed. Something stinks and it's not The Farter.

I heard Testament on Sirius radio, and they said you could pre-order an autographed version of the album on their site, but I can't find anything about that on there anywhere. Did I miss it somewhere? Have they not started taking orders yet? Thanks for any help.

Well I pre-ordered yesterday (4-9-08). I know pennywiseignite did as well. And The Farter is right, there was a thread about it that appears to have been deleted.

Man weird first a few concert date vanish now this I wonder what happen.

Well I pre-ordered yesterday (4-9-08). I know pennywiseignite did as well. And The Farter is right, there was a thread about it that appears to have been deleted.

Yep I've ordered it and the thread here were removed.
I asked Ms. Anthrope yeasterday...don't worry the link will be up again.

The stuff is up, I just ordered it!!!

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

As you can tell, I am happy :) :loco: :cool: .

@ Redfy: Go to the merch section of the Testament website. The cd is there, it costs US$15 (£7.6) with shipping included.

HOWEVER, I did not notice the option for overseas costumers. What I can only see is the price, but it says "Price: $00.00" or something. I highly doubt they'd be giving autographed cds for free to over-seas costumers, so I guess the $00.00 means that it is not available. Also, I talked to Ms.Anthrope and she/he seemed a bit doubtful concerning overseas shipping.

So I guess we need Ms.Anthrope to clarify this, but IMO it seems that you can't order it unless you have an address in the US. Pity :ill: .

Frickin sweet!! Thank you,I've been sweating this non stop,But now I got it ordered!I am so very very happy! God bless real metal heads everywhere!!

Pre-ordered! ^_^ Hey, so, this may or may not be a stupid question, but is the band personally autographing each copy, or is this just like a special printing? Not that it matters any, I'm just curious.