Former ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ Gets Engaged

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Former ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz and his girlfriend Beth Thom have announced their engagement. The future Mrs. Spitz posted a picture of the engagement ring to her Instagram account this past weekend. Spitz and his ex, Candi, filed for divorce early last year — three months to the day after his arrest at his Florida in a domestic violence incident.The 52-year-old musician was arrested at the couple's home in Lake Worth, Florida when Candi's mother called 911 to report he was trying to choke his wife. The charges were eventually dropped, but Candi said she and the rocker were calling it quits after nine years and the birth of autistic twin boys.Beth was previously married to Scott Shelby of the band WARBEAST.Dan Spitz is a born-again Christian and Messianic Jew and in interviews has frequently cited his faith as an influential component to his life.Spitz took part in the reunion of ANTHRAX's classic lineup in 2005 and 2006 but left the band after ANTHRAX's most recent split with singer Joey Belladonna.
@danspitzofficial I LoVe you! ? I would love to spend my life with you! #engaged #yes #engagementring #DanSpitz pic.twitter.com/rHCoseQSvc
— The Goddess (@beth_spitz) July 19, 2015

Happy Monday from the Mrs. and me, and the Spitz 5+ family. @the_goddess_official #love #autismawareness #jesus #autismtwins #danspitz #agapelove #
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]A photo posted by Dan Spitz (@danspitzofficial) on May 4, 2015 at 2:23am PDT[/FONT]

More...