FortuneCity.....

Well, I posted the website "as is" to FortuneCity so you guys could get a look at it, and let me know what you think. I'm sure it's gonna have it's problems, but I'll have to correct them as we go.

One problem... apparently FC has become so anal that I can't upload .wma files. I spent all Friggin' night producing the .wma streaming files of all our songs, and then.... DAMMIT, I CAN'T UPLOAD THEM! They do allow the realaudio formats, and some Windows Media formats, but not .wma.

What a bunch'a DICKS! :mad:

Well, the songs aren't where they're supposed to be, but at least you'll get a glimpse. It's not exactly as good as I'd like it to be because I had to work on it here and there in my spare time, which has been short! Anyway, I think it's still an improvement over what we had before.

CHEERS! :D

EC: Ive got 500meg of Web Space for my various web sites. Currently im uploading the Karaoke Tracks so you can link off my server if you would like. Also if you have any problems with hosting give me a yell. I can give you an FTP account. :)

The site looks cool!
Great job EC. :headbang:

BUT, I think you should double check the performance notes on the songs section, at least For Whom The Bell Tolls has wrong (Wratchild's) info.

Just to make sure you know! ;)

Hey EC, good work! The nav. menu didn't appear on my screen though. I explored with my mouse a little and I was able to make a little bit of the menu appear. Good work.

Originally posted by ironcross
EC: Ive got 500meg of Web Space for my various web sites. Currently im uploading the Karaoke Tracks so you can link off my server if you would like. Also if you have any problems with hosting give me a yell. I can give you an FTP account. :)

Crossy, that would be AWESOME! I'll be on again later, and I'll e-mail you about it then.

CHEERS! :)

Originally posted by Eddy
The site looks cool!
Great job EC. :headbang:

BUT, I think you should double check the performance notes on the songs section, at least For Whom The Bell Tolls has wrong (Wratchild's) info.

Just to make sure you know! ;)

Thanks Eddy! :)

Yea, the performance notes need to be updated. I had "cut and paste" from other songs when adding new ones, and haven't updated them yet. When I get ahold of Rabies's status sheet, I'll update them.