Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Morning all

I know some of you have contacted me and UM recently about the behaviour of a certain member of the forum. This user had previously had a 2 week ban from the the forum earlier this year and yet persisted with the same behaviour.

This user is now banned from ALL UM forums.

Sorry for any upset that has been caused in this department

No worries Steve; I'm a little more upset by all the drama you have had to deal with over this! It's sad it had to come to this, but if you never learn...

What made me happy today? Seeing this! let's hope the ban is based on IP and we don't see an 'Indecipherable' around the forum again in the next couple of weeks

Like I said before Steve, you do not need to apologise for his actions. And I agree with what 1928 said; he brought this all on himself at the end of the day, he should've thought about what he said before posting it.

Let's hope this never happens again in the future, as there are too many great people on this forum that they do not deserve to be upset/angry. Sigh of relieve is all I say :)

Pretty much just being asinine and rude, it seemed to be a combination of many incidents :p

From what I read he wasn't that bad, he had his moments but I've seen far worse behaviour on other forums where people defended this type of attitude.

So was he banned for being a troll pretty much?

From what I read he wasn't that bad

Bad by deepest darkest depths of the internets standard? No. But the PQ forum maintains a better standard then some of the dreck he came out with. Besides that, he called people nazis, borderline harassed people over PM, joked about rape, etc. Just got on everyone's collective tits, so yeah a troll but a genuinely oblivious one.

Bad by deepest darkest depths of the internets standard? No. But the PQ forum maintains a better standard then some of the dreck he came out with.
Be that as it may I am not sad to see his departure and don't care either way.

Besides that, he called people nazis, borderline harassed people over PM, joked about rape, etc. Just got on everyone's collective tits, so yeah a troll but a genuinely oblivious one.
I've seen PQ forum members call people nazis and joke about rape at other forums though so it's funny to see the different sides of people. ;)

I just don't think you were around to witness enough of what he did. Pretty much everybody else on the forum can attest to the fact that he was a knob.

I just don't think you were around to witness enough of what he did.
I heard all about his prior banning and read through all his old posts that were not deleted, as for the recent stuff I did see all of it. ;)

I'm not saying I wouldn't have banned him, I'm saying I've seen far worse from people pretending to be better than he was. :dopey:

Pretty much everybody else on the forum can attest to the fact that he was a knob.
Deja vu goes without saying, I've witnessed this scenario many times before. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.