No Off Topic=less users?

Dvoters said:

You might not have even known what the Off Topic forum was man :p
If so, cheers for the input. Cheers guys! My thoughts are the same

\m/
lol, nah, i lurk ;)
i never post, i just watch, as you can see
maybe i will when i have more time

It's strange how everyone bitched about the forum going and now everyone seems to like it better. Although I guess anyone that bitched about it has left.

I didn't really post much in the off-topic (a few good threads amongst a load of bullshit) but now that it's gone I only come here twice a week or so because it's not being so heavily flooded with posts.

I thought this board stayed the same? all the bullshit threads were posted in off topic anyway:p so i dunno why people whine that this board was cluttered with crap when it wasn't really.

BUT i do see now how the number of posts declined.

and HEY stop calling us off-topic people idiots, i resent that :p

I stopped posting here because of the number of idiodic posts, heh.

guess i'll make my 'triumphant' return :lol:

Idiots - hmph

And I thought I was one of the "elitists" - all you complainers saying how all the idiots are gone sound more elitist than ever before. Like you're better than the rest of us.
Well - now you can have your little area to chat exclusively Opeth. Until another album is on the horizon, I would think the topics will get stale fast - unless of course you are all geeks who will talk about the twentieth stanza of The Drapery Falls, just like the bible studiers who do nothing but study one phrase of the bible for years.

Honestly, though, there was definately too much spam and crap going on, although it was all in the off-topic area anyways, and not too often in the main Opeth forum. It does show where most of the traffic was coming from.