Pertaining to Off-topic matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Mikael be confirming the rumours that have been circling about his... you know, his... penis?

Ermz, sounds like u got your possie here :p and youll do fine.

Moonlapse i suggest u get the authority to fuck off some of these semi trolls and tards. Well i just thought that seeing as so many people have confidence in you then so should Opeth.com.

Anyways rock on and i wanna see more numpty threads missing !!! :p

If Katatonia can afford to have a Bloodbath sub-forum, how can't Opeth afford an Off-Topic forum? I guess it's their decision to make, but it seems like a lot of the fans want it, and it couldn't be that difficult..

IAmEternal said:
If Katatonia can afford to have a Bloodbath sub-forum, how can't Opeth afford an Off-Topic forum? I guess it's their decision to make, but it seems like a lot of the fans want it, and it couldn't be that difficult..
i question your intelligence

The Off-Topic forum kicked so much ass. I still dig Seriously Off-Topic, but it felt more like a community back when it was Opeth Off-Topic, and less like nothing but a board full of parody and spam threads.

FlatteningOfEmotions said:
The Off-Topic forum kicked so much ass. I still dig Seriously Off-Topic, but it felt more like a community back when it was Opeth Off-Topic, and less like nothing but a board full of parody and spam threads.

ShroudOfDusk said:
^A sticky on this board.

Rats....still not very clear....my opinion is that much of the stuff deemed off-topic is in fact related to Opeth....

If we could only send them a list of hypothetical topics and see which are acceptable, which are not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.