Forum behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one time that he posted in a general metal discussion thread entitled, "What are your favorite bands?" or something really generic, and his only post in the topic was something like, "Could somebody explain what the topic title means? I'm not sure what it's about." :lol:!

I just don't think you were around to witness enough of what he did. Pretty much everybody else on the forum can attest to the fact that he was a knob.

i remember when he first joined the forum. lol i couldn't believe he lasted NEAR as long as he did. steve is a very patient man lol

i remember when he first joined the forum. lol i couldn't believe he lasted NEAR as long as he did. steve is a very patient man lol

This. I thought I was being patient with him but I guess Steve has me beat by a long shot. He needs to stop learn that just because his elders are rude does not mean he needs to be worse.

Well I think it's time to draw this thread and chapter to a close.

I had an email from Noam over the weekend asking me to apologise to everyone here on his behalf. It seems he has been through some tough times recently with his father being very unwell amongst other things and, while that is no excuse to rant at people on here, I do sympathise with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.