Forum Getogether thread

(including you know what!!!!!!)

Yeah for sure... I'd be dying for some.... OPORTO

HeaderFastestFranchise.gif

Oporto.jpg

oporto_logo.gif

Fuck yeah... gonna get me some of this shit tonight... fuck yes​

Anyone up for anything tonite? Ater last nite i wouldnt mind going bar ace after the uruguay match tonight. Id get there probably like 10-1030 and stay for a couple of hours. Anyone up for it? Mr. Ravendark?

PISSUP AT THE EMBASSY IN PENRITH.
thursday the 7th.
having a few birthday drinks if people can make it.
hope some of you guys can.

Anyone up for anything tonite? Ater last nite i wouldnt mind going bar ace after the uruguay match tonight.

Haha! You must of had a massive one last night. These are the three messages I found from you on my phone this morning (exact spelling and grammar too :p):

Message 1:
VALHALLA, DEVLIVERANCE, WHY"VE U EVER 4GOTTEN ME

Message 2:
R weGDTINJ PISED 2MORO!?

Message 3:
Seriou4ly maiden BNw

thursday the 7th.

Next week? Any bands? Im not working but dont wanna miss soccer training. Will see.

By the way im just fuckered after last night, so fuck going anywhere besides the soccer tonight. Have fun in whatever you're doing tonight peoples.

Haha! You must of had a massive one last night. These are the three messages I found from you on my phone this morning (exact spelling and grammar too :p):

Message 1:

Message 2:
R weGDTINJ PISED 2MORO!?

Message 3:
Seriou4ly maiden BNw

I got a few gems too..

Sorry boys, just wanna share the love, i realise it gets annoying but thats what u get with me at times. If it really upsets any of ya just let me know, except ravendark, you're getting them no matter what. Your hatred of Blind Guardian must cease.

thursday the 7th.
What time are you going to be there? I can probably come down for a couple of hours

Message 1:

Message 2:
R weGDTINJ PISED 2MORO!?

Message 3:
Seriou4ly maiden BNw
Yeah that sounds like the messages I got :lol: Your a funny bugger Stormy

Sorry boys, just wanna share the love, i realise it gets annoying but thats what u get with me at times. If it really upsets any of ya just let me know, except ravendark, you're getting them no matter what. Your hatred of Blind Guardian must cease.

I liked them till i met you ,you cunt:mad: :mad:

Whenever Stormster begins an SMS with "VALHALLA" the worst thing you can ever do is to SMS him back. I sent one reply telling him to come to the guitar show and it turned into about a dozen more SMS messages, each one progressively less coherent than the last. The last ones I got were:

Stormster (SMS) said:
Dude apparently im0smring sum random un4 chick tryin to score. Its so btl
Stormster (SMS) said:
R weGDTINJ PISED 2MOREO!?
Stormster (SMS) said:
Stormster (SMS) said:
Howfjted am ph
Stormster (SMS from someone else's phone) said:
Itsadriaximfu ucked city 2?Prodon