FOTL tour over! 12/15

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
today is the last day of what we know as the "fruit of the loomis" tour
last show today was today 12/15
what a great tour! thanks to all the guys from nevermore for the great shows they played and have a great time when you get sleep in your own beds finally! :worship: :headbang:

wow..FOTL tour...i make a comment one day and someone makes an image and history was made...yes...this tour rocked our worlds! But i bet they'll all be glad to be home after a long way...:)
CLEAN CLOTHES!!! lol

I wonder what the fans line-up for the next album will be... and how much passion will radiate from them... :deep contemplating:

guess hypocrisy won't get to rest, they just booked another tour with corpse, decapitated, and vile
never heard vile but hypocrisy was awesome live so im deef going for them corpse i wouldn't mind seeing them even though new stuff isn't to great and decapitated is pretty good :D
:kickass:

ms. anthrope said:
time to 'febreeze' the leather pants :lol:!

Or burn them - or sell them to weird people on e-bay...

"ooooh.... ooooh.... i can almost taaaaaaaaaste jim....oooooooh my god... inhaling the odious stench of ass which hath impregnated the porous leather seat of these pants is like breathing in the essence of heaven.....oooh... sweet ambrosia! *licks rancid pants ravensouly*

:lol:

:worship: To the Nevermore guys for a great Dallas show! On a personal note, times aren't so great now and not only the tour, but the music is an upper, so thanks for that from me. And on a more :headbang: note have a good rest and hope to see y'all back here soon.