"you were much kick-ass, much" - Warrel Dane

ah yeah, i forgot he had a book or 2, never got around to reading it, but i bet it is pretty sad.. poor guy....

rush is awesome.. i prefer older .. 2112, caress of steel.. yeah moving pictures is great too.. the synth drenched 80's stuff i can't say i'm ever in the mood to listen to.. and haven't gotten into the most recent stuff either, sometimes i pull out test for echo, thats about it.

every payday friday I take the day off and we go out just the two of us, I let him decide where we're going to get lunch, etc. we just drive around and act silly.

the other day I pulled up to a McDonalds drive through speaker and when the guy said, "welcome to McDonalds, go ahead with your order.", I said, "yes...give me two OOOOGLEBIOIIGEREWFGEEHRGTGAGQ%YH$$HWHDDG#$RED!!!" and then we sped off down the road laughing like maniacs.

p.s. a while back you asked me to post a pic of my wife but when I asked her if she wouldn't mind, she said, "WHAT!!!! not after you told me about what they did to the picture of ledmag's face with the giant penis!!"

(oh, tell her that I posted tons of my pics already, so there must be plenty of penises stuck on my head, home made Picasso's )