"you were much kick-ass, much" - Warrel Dane

i dont even know. My fucking computer keeps needing repair, i ve been up in new york for like 3 weeks, i get back and having this fucking viral disease whatever thing, cant even move so i cant get to the concert, and etc. fucking arrgh. I think 2003 is trying to desperatley murder and burden me before it ends.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
i dont even know. My fucking computer keeps needing repair, i ve been up in new york for like 3 weeks, i get back and having this fucking viral disease whatever thing, cant even move so i cant get to the concert, and etc. fucking arrgh. I think 2003 is trying to desperatley murder and burden me before it ends.
Better Luck Next Time

Hope ya feel better soon

Slavania

Choy

Reactions: Carabeu
hmmmmmmmmmm more Karen pics.....

JK

Nevermore tonight! woo! gonna be coolio in the poolio like a foolio.....
Though... how the hell are they going to beat Symphony X's performance last night?

Maharet said:
Dude...Karen..everyone is now going to fantasize about seeing you naked..you shouldnt have posted that! LMAO!! great pics! Warrel is wearing a Johnny the Homocidal Maniac shirt! awesome!
***edited to say, where the hell did my words go? ***

I was going to say: Yeah! Woo! I love Vasquez's work.

Dead_Lioness said:
and by the way.. what was up with jeff standing in the corner.. ALL ALONE?
I was so on Loomis's side the whole time. I went nuts every time he began to solo. heh.

Troy-T.O said:
Hey Tee :waves:
You even look more wow upclose!!!!
..(no diss-respect to Metalized)
I will now watch the vid of Nick Cave (I swear THE bar I just came home from I will rename THE BUCKET OF BLOOD hehe)
Have you seen the Vid Tee???
If Not,I will send you the addy to download it

STAY BLONDE
well, thx. just spent the whole weekend (OK, in several flashes it stroke me, in the meantime I had an Australian guest for lunch. she really said 'you gotta trOI it first'.) thinking what an ugly dingaling looking shit I am. LOL gotta work on that... surgeon would help. :D everyone has that problem once in a while, I guess...

wait, which video? I'm On Fire? with the asshole in the face? :) just when you forget about why exactly you're watching it (the vid), as it lasts for some 15 mins and more (dunno for sure), an asshole jumps into your face. :lol:

Tee said:
well, thx. just spent the whole weekend (OK, in several flashes it stroke me, in the meantime I had an Australian guest for lunch. she really said 'you gotta trOI it first'.) thinking what an ugly dingaling looking shit I am. LOL gotta work on that... surgeon would help. :D everyone has that problem once in a while, I guess...

wait, which video? I'm On Fire? with the asshole in the face? :) just when you forget about why exactly you're watching it (the vid), as it lasts for some 15 mins and more (dunno for sure), an asshole jumps into your face. :lol:

hahahaha i know exactly what you mean with those aussies, gotta love em though - even though they talk funny (i lived there for a few years). Aaaaanyhow, did you just toy with the idea of getting cosmetic surgery?!?! What?! pleeeease do not do that, you're way to pretty already :D

:lol:

tee? a plastic surgery? are you out of your mind???
:ill: nooooooooo!!! you cant improve whats already a master piece.

speaking of... has anyone know when Nevermore will end their tour.. ?
i just thought about it. seems like they are touring forever.

Dead_Lioness said:

tee? a plastic surgery? are you out of your mind???
:ill: nooooooooo!!! you cant improve whats already a master piece.

:ill: :bah: :ill:

I need a serious upper teeth and nose redo. anybody wanna kick my teeth out? :) and break my nose... :loco:

oh, and I cut my fringe... or something..... anyways, I look like a broom. :Spin: (not that I wanted to cut the fringe, just remove the dead hair/endings. then I realized I should shave my head, to get the effect of healthy hair. )

Dead_Lioness said:
Montreal is such a cool city.
too bad the french has it

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE FRENCH LOL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA good one karen :D