Found IneartheD Demos

No, it's not. It's the bassist that was present before Hennka.

yeah, i was thinking that it couldn't be alexi...he has a very different style of singing. and i actually prefer alexi's vocals more. i don't see why so many people have a problem with his singing. i think it's fuckin great. fits the songs very well.... i can't imagine bodom music with somebody else on vocals.

I prefer Alexi's more too. He sings on the 3rd demo (The Shining) so give that a listen if you want to hear him on the Inearthed stuff.

Hmm, maybe I got mixed up with the fact that the bassist WROTE the lyrics instead of SUNG them? I'm only going on by what I read anyway.

Hello,

I'm new and i read this page, and i have now all the inearthed songs on my comp. but i want the originally tapes very much. (sorry for my bad english i'm dutch) but does anyone have any idea where i can find the original tapes? i've checked ebay...

Can you email me at: tristan_v@hotmail.com or reply on this site ofcourse.

Thanks! bye, Tristan.

Hello,

I'm new and i read this page, and i have now all the inearthed songs on my comp. but i want the originally tapes very much. (sorry for my bad english i'm dutch) but does anyone have any idea where i can find the original tapes? i've checked ebay...

Can you email me at: tristan_v@hotmail.com or reply on this site ofcourse.

Thanks! bye, Tristan.

No.