Found IneartheD Demos

MiracleMan

Crazy White Mofo
Jul 17, 2006
Leesburg
www.myspace.com
Alright, this is probably old news, but I figured I had to tell someone. On Myspace, there is a band page for IneartheD, and three of the demos are on there. Now, I thought the demos were gone for good, no finding them ever, but here they are, in not so high digital quality. Anyway, if your interested, or even care, go to www.myspace.com/inearthed1

Glad to know someone gives a damn, I was just saying I found an IneartheD Myspace page, and if you even cared, add them and download the three songs. But, c'mon, don't laugh at me just because I thought you couldn't find IneartheD songs anywhere, and I find 'em

Reactions: COBHC Webmaster
I didn't know they had a myspace for inearthed.

Hatbreeder: Yeah, that and if you believe sycthes-of-bodom too. Those demos are everywhere.

I'd never heard em. I'm not even sure why I never tried to hunt them down - probably because I assumed they sounded terrible. I was pleasantly surprised. :kickass:

There's a few more music Myspaces under "IneartheD" where you can find a few more demos. So far I've found "Chaos", "Shards Of Truth", "Talking Of The Trees", "Possessed", "Shamed", and "Homeland II: Shining" all on Myspace

Glad to know someone gives a damn, I was just saying I found an IneartheD Myspace page, and if you even cared, add them and download the three songs. But, c'mon, don't laugh at me just because I thought you couldn't find IneartheD songs anywhere, and I find 'em

yeah to be fair its quite interestin and its mean to take the piss out of him for that :erk: