Found out I actually like Bon Jovi

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I have never been "too metal" to like some hair bands. Always liked White Lion, for example, but I was never a big Bon Jovi fan. However, one of the local "classic rock" radio stations has been wearing out the Jovi hits. I actually have really enjoyed hearing them. His music, while not impressive at the time, actually has stood up over the years very well.

Whoa were half way there....

Bryant

I'm sick to death of a lot of the hits on Slippery and New Jersey, but I love his first record, Keep the Faith, and These Days. Not big on anything he's done lately, particularly his latest album which was horrendously bad.

Sambora's first solo album is awesome as well.

I'm sick to death of a lot of the hits on Slippery and New Jersey, but I love his first record, Keep the Faith, and These Days. Not big on anything he's done lately, particularly his latest album which was horrendously bad.

Sambora's first solo album is awesome as well.

yup the 90's albums were great

On a more serious note I guess Slippery and New Jersy were pretty OK, then came Young Guns and Keep the Faith which got me uninterested and now I just couldn't care less.
And yes Wanted Dead or Alive has a kickass intro (thinking of Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man scene)