Four Seconds Ago - Bulb and Jake B's Electronic Side Project is now on myspace!

bulb

Jan 4, 2007
Hey doods!

So Jake B and I made a myspace (about four seconds ago mozofl!!!1) and you should check it out if you like anything remotely electronic, someday we may finish an album's worth of this stuff, but for the time being the goal is just to have fun with all of this.

You can find us on myspace at www.myspace.com/foursecondsago
Lets become friends...again!!

Enjoy!

I'm a sucker for this stuff. Seriously, excellent job on the composition and arrangements as it sounds beautiful! Did you use Reason for midi composition or did you stick with Nuendo?

thanks bro!!
haha i feel you there, as picky as i am with every other style of music i just about love anything electronic and catchy! its pretty much the reason we are doing this project!
we used reason for most of the songs, but the first one is actually just tracking my virus polar in nuendo and using hypersonic for the drums and pianos, the rest were all done with reason 3, and if there are guitars, the reason file was exported and imported into nuendo where i tracked guitars and such.

Great stuff!

Absent being my favorite for sure, nice sounding and well executed synths, great arrangments indeed...